06 Jan 2013
Replay: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time round. Today: What does "broadcast quality" mean these days by Phil Rhodes
Read 4194 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Secure, intelligent file transfer in a hybrid cloud/multi-cloud world is more important than ever before [sponsored]
- Get some great deals with Gudsen MOZA's Black Friday event [sponsored]
- Red Giant Complete is now available on subscription
- Here's a comprehensive tutorial video for DaVinci Resolve's Cut Page
- This isn't a photograph - it's an amazing render
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49604) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17533) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12679) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (6639) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5845) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 7 Dec 2019 - (399) How to use Resolve's Cut Page for multi-angle editing
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (816) The quality of your cables really does matter
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (2842) Learn precisely how to colour grade in this comprehensive new tutorial series
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (1059) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (964) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video