24 May 2019
The action camera market is, if you look at it as a whole, a pretty crowded place. But while there are a lot of different models available, there are surprisingly few that stand out as being exceptional. Until now. 2019 looks like it is hotting up where action cameras are concerned, with new announcements from the likes of Feiyu Tech…Read more...
24 May 2019
The new medium format mirrorless GFX100 is not cheap at $9999, but for that money you get a lot of camera and no less than three world’s firsts.Read more...
23 May 2019
Review: You wouldn't have thought that batteries could be this interesting, but the Micro series from Bebob certainly are. Read on to find out why.Read more...
22 May 2019
Review: $229 for a quality professional motorised follow focus system? Kevin Luiz thought his eyes were deceiving him at first too. Here's what he thinks of Tilta's Nucleus Nano system.Read more...
21 May 2019
Watch any ‘influencer’ video today and you will see that they are absolutely chock full of silly amateur editing mistakes that no high end broadcaster would ever put up with. Or are they? We take a look at why what would traditionally be a mistake eventually becomes 'style'.Read more...
20 May 2019
SD cards are often seen as the 'low cost' non professional storage solution. It's not really a fair description, and the latest SD Express development means that cards will soon be capable of blazing speeds.Read more...
19 May 2019
Teradek's brand new bolt for Sony VENICE makes wireless video an integral part of the camera.Read more...
17 May 2019
The dark world of the VT operator is further revealed as Simon Anthony recalls more tales of daring do behind the scenes of one of the UKs most famous television exports.Read more...
17 May 2019
Nikon has not been a name that would inspire anyone to think of “movies” in years. Nikon wants to change that.Read more...
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42783) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12142) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7761) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (6936) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4905) If you love electronic music, you'll love this
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (10) How to hugely improve your videos without spending a load of money
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (371) Why can't we just have one lens mount?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (709) iRig Pro Duo I/O: A Dual audio interface that fits into your pocket
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (3072) The HP DreamColor Z31x Studio: The perfect budget precision colour grading monitor?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2080) Here's a great example of how you can make a living from low budget filmmaking
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video