10 Mar 2014
Find your screwdrivers and start your downloading - Digital Bolex release new firmware updates for the D16Read more...
06 Mar 2014
Want to capture two objects over 1 billion kilometres apart in the same frame? Magic Lantern is the key.Read more...
Here's a showreel that we're bringing to not because it's full of CGI or motion capture, and not because it's been filmed at a trillion frames per second on a specialist camera costing $300,000. It's just the result of the everyday work of the cameraman, using relatively modest kitRead more...
04 Mar 2014
Opnions, although mostly favourable, are pretty mixed about Blackmagic's new 4K camera. So we've commissioned two completely independent reviews of this important new product. Here's the second, from experienced cinematographer Phil RhodesRead more...
04 Mar 2014
The 4K Production Camera is a camera that has been on the radar of many a camera owners mind since it was announced last year. Amongst the promises were 4K resolution, naturally, and a global shutter. All for the price of a couple of decent DSLR lenses.Read more...
27 Feb 2014
We've just recieved high resolution photos of Canon's new RC-V100 for their professional video camerasRead more...
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63959) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24621) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11330) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7944) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6791) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (244) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (578) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1672) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (854) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (725) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video