Not only has the Atomos Ninja Star completed its first production runs and is being shipped to the reseller channel ready to meet pre-orders, but the company has also launched its new Atomos CFast 1.0 media (64GB and 128GB) to support it.Read more...
30 Jun 2014
A new, higher quality version of ProRes is immediately supported by the ARRI AlexaRead more...
26 Jun 2014
Some clever photography and editing gives this short marketing piece an epic qualityRead more...
25 Jun 2014
Blackmagic has announced the availability of DaVinci 11 in Beta form, available for anyone to download.Read more...
24 Jun 2014
This is the news that a lot of Blackmagic Camera users have been waiting for. It's what amounts to a complete rewrite of the code base for the Blackmagic camerasRead more...
24 Jun 2014
Yet again, filmmakers prove that you don't need a huge budget to make something remarkable. In this case, all Nicolas Garnier and Sebastien Le Gallo needed were a Blackmagic Cinema Camera, some post trickery, and very still actors.Read more...
21 Jun 2014
Aerial Inspections, the Tasmania-based UAV photography company, have sent us another video made with the Blackmagic 4K Production CameraRead more...
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49604) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17533) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12679) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (6639) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5845) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 7 Dec 2019 - (399) How to use Resolve's Cut Page for multi-angle editing
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (815) The quality of your cables really does matter
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (2840) Learn precisely how to colour grade in this comprehensive new tutorial series
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (1058) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (964) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video