22 Nov 2014
Action, extreme sports and low-light video shooters have reason to rejoice, as Sony releases a full-frame camera with optical 5-axis image stablisationRead more...
21 Nov 2014
These days a simple software upgrade can transform your cameraRead more...
Expected to ship in mid-December with a $2900 price tag, DJI’s latest drone, the Inspire 1, raises the mid-range UAV bar impressively, boasting a 4K camera, 720p HD streaming and an optional dual-operator control; one for flying, one for controlling the camera.Read more...
20 Nov 2014
It seems that every day there is a new media management tool released. Red Giant's Offload, part of their Shooter Suite, stands out through it's simplicityRead more...
12 Nov 2014
Phil Rhodes wonders what happens now that the best digital camera costs less than the best film camera ever did.Read more...
12 Nov 2014
At IBC, Sony Creative Software has announced two new products to aid in the management of media from Sony Cameras and others, Catalyst Browse and Catalyst Prepare.Read more...
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63959) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24623) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11331) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7945) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6792) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (255) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (584) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1685) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (859) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (726) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video