04 Oct 2018
If you're in or near NYC on 18th October, head up to Brooklyn to our latest RedShark Connect Event. If you're interested in 8K and/or Full Frame cinematography, this is the event for you. And even if you're not ready for either yet, come and see where the future starts. You can register below.Read more...
03 Oct 2018
RedShark Live is back once again, and we've got our hands on one of the first Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K cameras. This was one not to miss. Watch the recording here!Read more...
If you've watched an episode of The Grand Tour and noticed the car LED headlights flickering during the slow motion shots, you've just witnessed an ever increasing problem with modern lights. Flicker. And it's not an issue that's solvable by traditional methods.Read more...
28 Sep 2018
Review: If you want to film inside confined spaces such as a car, even television shows often resort to GoPro cameras. But what if you want something rather higher in quality? What are your options then? If this is your dilemna the IO Industries Victorem 4KSDI-Mini could be just what you are looking for.Read more...
28 Sep 2018
Zeiss returns to making cameras and it's clear that the household-name lens company isn't interested just doing the same as everyone else. You could say that its ZX1 full frame camera is pretty radical in some waysRead more...
28 Sep 2018
While it's not exactly an impulse purchase, if you need the best possible picture quality in monochrome, right now the RED MONSTRO MONOCHROME is probably your ideal camera.Read more...
27 Sep 2018
It feels like a long wait, but we finally have our hands on one of the first production Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K's into the UK.Read more...
26 Sep 2018
Filmmaker Ryan Freeman has asked the unaskable: can you compare a $30,000 Cooke anamorphic lens with a $1,000 Zeiss spherical lens?Read more...
26 Sep 2018
Industry alliances are often fairly dull affairs, but this one is a bit more than that, Panasonic, Leica & Sigma stating that they will use the same L-Mount lens mount format for all their full-frame and APS-C cameras.Read more...
- Sunday 10 Feb 2019 - (90712) Five top tips for colorists
- Sunday 17 Feb 2019 - (58018) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Tuesday 19 Feb 2019 - (22415) This is revolutionary: OLED-like performance from a new type of projector screen
- Monday 11 Feb 2019 - (8549) The Lumix S1 through the eyes of a GH4 and GH5 user
- Wednesday 20 Feb 2019 - (7921) Much faster and better storage is arriving, and it will totally change the way we think about codecs
- Saturday 23 Feb 2019 - (1145) Whatever happened to the 3-chip camera?
- Friday 22 Feb 2019 - (1193) Don't miss RedShark Connect in Burbank, LA, February 28, 6:30 - 9:30pm: Last few free tickets available!
- Friday 22 Feb 2019 - (2955) These smart glasses from LetinAR are a big advance for optical AR
- Friday 22 Feb 2019 - (4966) Is the end getting near for Blu-ray?
- Thursday 21 Feb 2019 - (1099) G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV: Here's our extensive video review.
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video