25 Oct 2019
Not content with working with Timecode Systems on the upcoming AtomX Wireless Sync module, Atomos has just bought the company and is promising even tighter integrated multicamera workflows.Read more...
24 Oct 2019
Canon's new flagship Pro DSLR will have a vastly better autofocus, and, apparently, really good videoRead more...
23 Oct 2019
Pond5 has released a new video collection that it hopes no one will ever look at and think that it is stock footage.Read more...
23 Oct 2019
Review: Smallrig is a company that has made a name for itself making various cages and accessories for cameras as an alternative to some of the pricier offerings that are out there. We take a look at its cage system for the Panasonic Lumix S1 and S1R.Read more...
21 Oct 2019
You don't need the latest gear to shoot effective 4K HDR. If you know where to look and what to look for you can build a full shooting package on a very modest budget indeed. Here's how.Read more...
21 Oct 2019
In the continuation of our series on the classic Carl Zeiss Contax lenses for video, we look at the venerable Vario-Sonnar 80-200mm f/4.0, and often overlooked zoom lens that can be had for a steal of a price.Read more...
20 Oct 2019
Aputure's MC is a surprisingly good take anywhere LED light. We think Phil Rhodes is rather enamoured with it!Read more...
18 Oct 2019
Olympus celebrates 100 years by releasing an update to one of its most popular cameras.Read more...
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42777) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12134) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7756) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (6933) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4862) If you love electronic music, you'll love this
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (248) Why can't we just have one lens mount?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (636) iRig Pro Duo I/O: A Dual audio interface that fits into your pocket
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2861) The HP DreamColor Z31x Studio: The perfect budget precision colour grading monitor?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (1981) Here's a great example of how you can make a living from low budget filmmaking
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4729) What's it like to own the original ARRI Alexa?
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video