13 Nov 2019
It might have been a while coming, but the multi-cam live switching for the Atomos Sumo 19 is finally here!Read more...
12 Nov 2019
Matte boxes are one of those products that it's difficult to find much innovation with. But PolarPro's new BaseCamp and Summit systems would appear to offer some compelling features that set it apart.Read more...
12 Nov 2019
Everybody wants a smooth and efficient shoot, so here are some effective tips to ensure that your next one doesn't turn into a disaster movie.Read more...
10 Nov 2019
At IBC this year, we had a chat with world renowned colourist Kevin Shaw about how his role has changed over the years, and how a new generation of monitors has become essential to his day-to-day work.Read more...
09 Nov 2019
Colin Goudie's career as an editor spans over 35 years and covers everything from documentary to big budget blockbusters such as Rogue OneRead. In this fascinating interview we find out what motivates him, how things have changed over the years, and what he thinks of the modern cinema experience.Read more...
08 Nov 2019
Alongside all the rest of the news pouring out of Adobe MAX, Dell has introduced the world’s first 27-in 4K monitor with built in colorimeter and Thunderbolt 3.Read more...
07 Nov 2019
NewTek, now part of the Vizrt group, signals its intention not only aggressively develop TriCasters, but to embrace an NDI future with no looking back. Don't worry, though. Two HDMI to NDI converters are included and you can add more.Read more...
07 Nov 2019
Canon is picking up its reputation for excellent low light work and running with it with the new EOS Ra, a dedicated camera for astrophotography.Read more...
06 Nov 2019
Leica’s latest iteration of its full-frame mirrorless camera adds plenty of upgrades over what was already a well regarded unit.Read more...
- Sunday 3 Nov 2019 - (39936) What you need to know about Aspect Ratios and Letterboxing
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13030) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (6544) Canon EOS C500 II in action. "Probably the cleanest camera I've used"
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4062) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (3810) How to choose the right GPU for your workstation
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (87) 16" Macbook Pro is a big step forward
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (408) Intel introduces 10th Gen Comet Lake U and Y series
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (605) Grading on the move with the ASUS ProArt PQ22UC
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (582) Sumo 19 users rejoice: Multi-cam switching is here
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (904) PolarPro's new ultra-light matte box systems are designed with the active filmmaker in mind
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video