Post & VFX
25 Mar 2019
Apple has just released new versions of Final Cut Pro X, Compressor and Motion which are available for immediate download.Read more...
17 Mar 2019
Here's another chance to read Peter Haas' article on how by doing despicable things to your video data, you can get wonderful results!Read more...
15 Mar 2019
Music Rocks Your Videos: Here’s How it’s DoneRead more...
27 Feb 2019
HitFilm Pro was recently updated to version 12 with a whole host of changes and improvements. We take it through its paces and find possibly the most powerful NLE you might not have heard of.Read more...
21 Feb 2019
An announcement that SGO has integrated AJA KONA cards into its highest of high end systems gives a brief glimpse into the sort of hardware needed to work in 8K in realtime.Read more...
19 Feb 2019
Development of HitFilm Pro has been continuing apace, and the latest update could signal a transformation into a much more major NLE player.Read more...
17 Feb 2019
RedShark Replay: With interest in all things editing at a high on the RedShark site, here's another chance to read Peter Hass' excellent article on the art of editing.Read more...
12 Feb 2019
If Blender's quirky and standards-resistant user interface has been putting you off from working with it, it's time to take another look.Read more...
- Thursday 23 Jan 2020 - (67304) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42888) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12317) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7923) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (7041) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Friday 24 Jan 2020 - (457) The Canon EOS 1DX Mark III is even more powerful than we first thought!
- Friday 24 Jan 2020 - (706) Creamsource Micro Colour: A versatile film light for filming on the go
- Friday 24 Jan 2020 - (1129) The EF mount is not dead. This is why.
- Thursday 23 Jan 2020 - (1280) Major new collaborative tools feature in Premiere Pro update
- Thursday 23 Jan 2020 - (1565) FUJIFILM's new X-T200 mixes ease of use with power
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video