Post & VFX
09 Apr 2018
Following on from it’s recent upgrade announcement Frame.io has some further surprises for us with new macOS integration.Read more...
07 Apr 2018
RedShark Replay: Roland Denning profiles the way that technology has changed the editing process from the times when machines like the tape splicer above were cutting edge.Read more...
05 Apr 2018
With its inclusion of ProRes RAW, Apple has just announced what could be the most important update to Final Cut Pro X so far, and it could be industry changing.Read more...
03 Apr 2018
Adobe has released its Spring 2018 update to Adobe Creative Cloud bringing support for Sony's X-OCN, Canon Cinema Raw Light, and RED IPP2 amongst many other features.Read more...
30 Mar 2018
In this ever-changing industry of ours, one thing is constant: there’s always more to learn. New video making techniques come and go and it’s crucial to keep up with the latest trends and developments.Read more...
28 Mar 2018
New Flow and Pulse tools from Wipster offer easy to view analytics and new project management toolsRead more...
15 Mar 2018
RedShark review: We take a look at Red Giant's comprehensive Universe 2.2 effects plugin, an effects suite that takes retro very seriously.Read more...
01 Mar 2018
Stock footage can add a lot of production value to your films, especially when you take a bit of time to customise it to your particular needs.Read more...
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19177) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13158) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7253) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6192) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (5923) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (120) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (634) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (570) You can't properly judge a camera by the picture you are seeing
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (923) NAB 2019: Less is more with Resolve 16
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (2120) Blackmagic Editor Keyboard: A return to the linear editor's mindset?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video