Post & VFX
04 Jan 2013
A new cityscape generator from Video Copilot could save hours, if not years...Read more...
One of our contributing writers, Phil Rhodes, wrote an article critical of the user interface and development management in Open Source Blender. The Blender community rose in its defense. Here’s our responseRead more...
I was present at the audio mixing stage of Aardman Animations' "The Wrong Trousers" or "Wallace and Gromit" as most people remember it. This stop-motion animation classic was hilarious from the first frame to the last, but for me the most memorable thing was seeing it without sound, and then with soundRead more...
29 Nov 2012
Erik Vlietinck tries out the lens correction in this major new update with a GoPro cameraRead more...
We like to let you know what RedShark contributors are working on and here's a lovely example. Our VFX (Visual Effects) specialist HaZ has just finished a film as one of the VFX Supervisors working in Brussels and AmsterdamRead more...
- Saturday 6 Jul 2019 - (53232) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 13 Jul 2019 - (31468) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Sunday 7 Jul 2019 - (27486) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Sunday 14 Jul 2019 - (20770) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Thursday 11 Jul 2019 - (12085) A new full-frame camera from SIGMA that's both surprising and different
- Thursday 18 Jul 2019 - (473) The loss of the Artist controllers is a missed opportunity for Avid [opinion]
- Thursday 18 Jul 2019 - (893) DJI unveils new Ronin-SC gimbal with a focus on travel portability
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (872) This video edited itself!
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (861) Sony gets even tougher with new SD cards and speedy USB hub
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (835) Small doorways mean bigger TVs
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video