Post & VFX
07 Dec 2017
RedShark Replay: How would you go about editing a film that would normally take three days, in just three hours? Jonny Elwyn has some cogent advice.Read more...
27 Nov 2017
Have you discovered RocketStock yet? If you create video content of any kind, it’s time you checked them out! Their video effects packs are a great way to give your work an instant hit of professional style. And with easy drag-and-drop functionality, they’re a perfect match for content creators of all skill levels too.Read more...
RedShark replay: The process of editing has progressed from the physical cutting and splicing of film to the infinite possibilities of computer based non-linear editing. Is it time to change how we do things?Read more...
17 Nov 2017
Monday saw the release of Resolve 14.1, an essential update that offers some significant improvements and additions to its capabilities.Read more...
30 Oct 2017
Apple is clearly trying hard to prove to professionals that they haven't been forgotten. The latest version of FCP X is further proof that it is still an important market segment for it.Read more...
30 Oct 2017
Free Week has become an annual tradition over at PremiumBeat, a provider of royalty free music. Here’s how it works: every day for five days, the team unveils a new downloadable video element via their blog. And the best part? As the name suggests, each asset is totally free!Read more...
- Sunday 4 Mar 2018 - (46944) What's the difference between Consumer and Pro graphics cards?
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (30843) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (27803) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Monday 5 Mar 2018 - (16884) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Friday 2 Mar 2018 - (9865) Buying your own Alexa is much easier than you think
- Saturday 17 Mar 2018 - (480) Can we finally define what 'cinematic' is? [Opinion]
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1218) Sharp's 8C-B60A 8K camera: We see some exclusive new footage
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1476) Fiilex Q8 travel: The best variable colour LED light we've tested so far
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1098) CGI can make duvets as well as war machines
- Thursday 15 Mar 2018 - (1388) RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video