Post & VFX
20 May 2016
While there's a lot still to discuss concerning Da Vinci Resolve 12.5, here we focus on two features that may seriously impact your colour management workflow.Read more...
18 May 2016
At the FCP Exchange workshops held in Las Vegas during NAB 2016, Denver Riddle of Color Grading Central previewed some upcoming updates to Color Finale for FCP X.Read more...
13 May 2016
Here's a handy list of free motion assets to enrich your editing and post workflows, courtesy of RocketStock.com.Read more...
09 May 2016
None more black. The last time Rakesh Malik saw blacks as deep as in a Christie projection demo he saw at NAB was when he was deep underground in a cave system in West Virginia.Read more...
06 May 2016
BLP VFX on how it clears technological hurdles and boosts creativity by using Imagineer Systems' mocha Pro on CSI: Cyber.Read more...
- Sunday 15 Jul 2018 - (192269) There will probably be no 8K. In fact, there will probably be no pixels at all in the future
- Saturday 7 Jul 2018 - (28546) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Thursday 12 Jul 2018 - (9604) New Blackmagic Design eGPU gives big boost to the MacBook Pro
- Tuesday 10 Jul 2018 - (7262) The Mac is still an extremely credible creative machine
- Wednesday 11 Jul 2018 - (6515) New sensor chart shows all major cinema camera sensor sizes at a glance
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (454) We'll all be watching 12K very soon!*
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (773) The 4:3 ratio isn't dead yet
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (1209) This is why the Sony FS5 is one of the best cameras for run & gun filming [sponsored]
- Thursday 19 Jul 2018 - (1732) Games engines are making photorealistic AR for live broadcast easy
- Thursday 19 Jul 2018 - (1339) Are we too sensitive about noise?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video