Post & VFX
03 Mar 2016
Director Tim Miller brings a popular anti-hero to the big screen with help from Adobe Creative Cloud.Read more...
12 Feb 2016
Our industry doesn’t have the monopoly on needing to work with 4K images. Digital Signage is increasingly upping the resolution ante too, and the recent ISE show in Amsterdam confirmed its 4K future.Read more...
05 Feb 2016
As Super Bowl mania consumes the US ahead of Sunday’s game, the end of the week has also been a Super Bowl of sorts for software updates.Read more...
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55728) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54018) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51608) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11175) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6367) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (375) Investigating timelapse workflows [video]
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (881) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (1704) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1071) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1540) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video