Post & VFX
06 May 2016
BLP VFX on how it clears technological hurdles and boosts creativity by using Imagineer Systems' mocha Pro on CSI: Cyber.Read more...
05 May 2016
Sony has moved its Catalyst Prepare and Catalyst Production Suite to a per month or yearly pricing structure.Read more...
We mentioned this in passing during last week’s coverage of NAB 2016, but there is so much going on with the latest point release beta of DaVinci Resolve it’s worth diving into it all in a bit more detail.Read more...
19 Apr 2016
EditShare's new editor has a new face on some powerful established technology. And you can use it anywhere, even with live TV.Read more...
15 Apr 2016
Here are assets and tools that will greatly enhance your video editing workflow.Read more...
12 Apr 2016
Captioning is something that has always been an issue in post production. It doesn't make sense to tie up an edit suite and editor to do it, so sending it to a specialist subtitling department is the usual option. There are alternatives, though.Read more...
05 Apr 2016
Videogames may light the way to realistic real-time imagery, as evidenced by a recent mod for Star Wars: Battlefront.Read more...
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55728) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54018) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51607) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11175) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6367) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (375) Investigating timelapse workflows [video]
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (878) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (1701) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1071) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1540) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video