Post & VFX
Autodesk plans to offer many of its more popular programs bundled in three different cost-saving collections, with each one aimed at a different industry — one will be for media and entertainment. By Keith FraissinetRead more...
Remember tape-based workflows and how you would first take a project into offline first before hitting the uber-expensive online suite? Craig Marshall does and that process is still reflected in the way he works today.Read more...
26 Jun 2016
The LUTx plugin for Final Cut Pro X adds some useful features over and above what you might expect from a standard LUT plugin.Read more...
Having already provided a guide to some of the new features in Adobe’s latest update to PremierePro, Ned Soltz turns his attention to one other major new thing which Adobe brings to the table with PremierePro 2015.3: VR editing.Read more...
22 Jun 2016
Adobe has released the updates to the Creative Cloud pro video tools announced back in April at NAB, which include new features and other improvements in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder. We start with Premiere Pro...Read more...
17 Jun 2016
Professional storage brand G-Technology continues its trend of collaboration through a recent partnership with Atomos.Read more...
13 Jun 2016
Hedge for Mac, an app which aims to speed up and remove the hassle of offloading and backing up media.Read more...
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55728) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54018) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51610) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11175) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6367) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (376) Investigating timelapse workflows [video]
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (884) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (1707) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1071) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1541) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video