Post & VFX
05 Apr 2018
With its inclusion of ProRes RAW, Apple has just announced what could be the most important update to Final Cut Pro X so far, and it could be industry changing.Read more...
03 Apr 2018
Adobe has released its Spring 2018 update to Adobe Creative Cloud bringing support for Sony's X-OCN, Canon Cinema Raw Light, and RED IPP2 amongst many other features.Read more...
30 Mar 2018
In this ever-changing industry of ours, one thing is constant: there’s always more to learn. New video making techniques come and go and it’s crucial to keep up with the latest trends and developments.Read more...
28 Mar 2018
New Flow and Pulse tools from Wipster offer easy to view analytics and new project management toolsRead more...
15 Mar 2018
RedShark review: We take a look at Red Giant's comprehensive Universe 2.2 effects plugin, an effects suite that takes retro very seriously.Read more...
01 Mar 2018
Stock footage can add a lot of production value to your films, especially when you take a bit of time to customise it to your particular needs.Read more...
27 Feb 2018
Sci-fi is enjoying a renaissance in pop culture right now. Not only have Star Wars and Blade Runner made triumphant returns, but there’s plenty of sci-fi content on the small screen as well like Star Trek: Discovery and Counterpart. Shutterstock even named ‘space’ one of 2018’s creative trends to watch.Read more...
19 Feb 2018
If you are using the free version of DaVinci Resolve, or still don't realise that it is now a fully fledged NLE, here's a few reasons why you should consider moving to the full Studio version of the software.Read more...
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63960) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24626) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11332) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7947) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6793) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (294) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (605) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1763) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (887) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (737) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video