Post & VFX
30 Nov 2016
How Atsuki Sato and his team used Adobe Premiere Pro CC to complete Hideaki Anno's monster film on time.Read more...
16 Nov 2016
London’s Soho Editors has just produced an event, FCPXWorld, looking into the deep mechanics of FCPX 10.30 and is restaging it in Berlin on Friday 18 November.Read more...
Enough is enough. Simon Wyndham is a long-time Mac user, but, like more than a few others, in the wake of the new MacBook Pro announcement he is now considering changing computing and NLE platforms.Read more...
08 Nov 2016
In this 'Project Story', we meet the folks at Nice Shoes Creative Studio and discover how mocha Pro has become an important tool in their workflow. [sponsored]Read more...
07 Nov 2016
Colorfront’s popular tool for DCP and IMF mastering gets a Mac Pro-oriented release, while the PC version adds 8K power and lots of new functionality.Read more...
07 Nov 2016
RedShark Replay: This article is nearly two years old now and, as we all know, the industry moves a bit faster than that. But, for anyone that's watched our new Resolve tutorials, this story about one man's quest to put together a smooth, responsive system to run it on a budget will still have resonance.Read more...
02 Nov 2016
Adobe today has released its anticipated update of Creative Cloud video applications coinciding with the opening day of the annual Adobe Max conference.Read more...
28 Oct 2016
Opinion: Final Cut Pro 10.3 requires Apple’s El Capitan 10.11.4 or greater which, for some users, means having to make some harsh choices. Ned Soltz is unimpressed.Read more...
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55728) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (54018) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51610) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11175) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6367) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (376) Investigating timelapse workflows [video]
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (883) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (1705) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1071) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1540) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video