Post & VFX
15 Dec 2017
RedShark Review: If you need to create a lot of titles as well as working quickly, the latest Titler Pro 6 from NewBlueFX could be just the ticket.Read more...
07 Dec 2017
RedShark Replay: How would you go about editing a film that would normally take three days, in just three hours? Jonny Elwyn has some cogent advice.Read more...
27 Nov 2017
Have you discovered RocketStock yet? If you create video content of any kind, it’s time you checked them out! Their video effects packs are a great way to give your work an instant hit of professional style. And with easy drag-and-drop functionality, they’re a perfect match for content creators of all skill levels too.Read more...
17 Nov 2017
Monday saw the release of Resolve 14.1, an essential update that offers some significant improvements and additions to its capabilities.Read more...
30 Oct 2017
Apple is clearly trying hard to prove to professionals that they haven't been forgotten. The latest version of FCP X is further proof that it is still an important market segment for it.Read more...
30 Oct 2017
Free Week has become an annual tradition over at PremiumBeat, a provider of royalty free music. Here’s how it works: every day for five days, the team unveils a new downloadable video element via their blog. And the best part? As the name suggests, each asset is totally free!Read more...
- Saturday 6 Jul 2019 - (53230) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 13 Jul 2019 - (31467) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Sunday 7 Jul 2019 - (27485) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Sunday 14 Jul 2019 - (20767) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Thursday 11 Jul 2019 - (12080) A new full-frame camera from SIGMA that's both surprising and different
- Thursday 18 Jul 2019 - (426) The loss of the Artist controllers is a missed opportunity for Avid [opinion]
- Thursday 18 Jul 2019 - (841) DJI unveils new Ronin-SC gimbal with a focus on travel portability
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (838) This video edited itself!
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (847) Sony gets even tougher with new SD cards and speedy USB hub
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (813) Small doorways mean bigger TVs
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video