Post & VFX
18 Dec 2017
Replay: How often do people really take the time to explain the real basics? With stuff like colour correction, while you can and should rely on your eyes and a good, colour-calibrated monitoring system, you also need to make sure that your graded output is technically OK, or it might be rejected by your clientRead more...
15 Dec 2017
RedShark Review: If you need to create a lot of titles as well as working quickly, the latest Titler Pro 6 from NewBlueFX could be just the ticket.Read more...
07 Dec 2017
RedShark Replay: How would you go about editing a film that would normally take three days, in just three hours? Jonny Elwyn has some cogent advice.Read more...
27 Nov 2017
Have you discovered RocketStock yet? If you create video content of any kind, it’s time you checked them out! Their video effects packs are a great way to give your work an instant hit of professional style. And with easy drag-and-drop functionality, they’re a perfect match for content creators of all skill levels too.Read more...
17 Nov 2017
Monday saw the release of Resolve 14.1, an essential update that offers some significant improvements and additions to its capabilities.Read more...
30 Oct 2017
Apple is clearly trying hard to prove to professionals that they haven't been forgotten. The latest version of FCP X is further proof that it is still an important market segment for it.Read more...
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19176) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13157) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7253) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6192) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (5923) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (104) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (614) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (568) You can't properly judge a camera by the picture you are seeing
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (921) NAB 2019: Less is more with Resolve 16
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (2115) Blackmagic Editor Keyboard: A return to the linear editor's mindset?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video