10 Apr 2018
Everything you need to know about the new Frame.io [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Our NAB 2018 coverage continues apace with this interview with Frame.io Co-founder Emery Wells about the new features of the hugely popular client review and approval service.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Recording audio well is all about the details [Sponsored]
- The Nokia 9 PureView: Could this be the phone of the year?
- AJA's new Image Analyzer could be just what you need for HDR monitoring
- Teradek's RT ACI is a really clever new way to control RED cameras
- Monday 7 Jan 2019 - (13253) No, Apple hasn't abandoned professionals and it's not going bust. Here's why.
- Monday 14 Jan 2019 - (8582) If you thought data wrangling on earth was hard, spare a thought for NASA!
- Thursday 3 Jan 2019 - (7073) A new take on HDR: One of the best explanations you'll see
- Wednesday 9 Jan 2019 - (5095) Atomos hints at a new type of future for video makers
- Tuesday 15 Jan 2019 - (5089) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Friday 18 Jan 2019 - (249) This is why drone filming can never reach its true potential
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (522) Escape From New York was a triumph of minimalist soundtrack design
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1663) What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1398) Before you buy a vintage lens, you might want to read this first
- Wednesday 16 Jan 2019 - (4147) Why do we keep thinking in 35mm for focal lengths?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video