Studio & Broadcast
The UK’s first 4G network, EE (formerly Everything Everywhere), goes live in a selection of UK cities on October 30, but for a broadcast industry looking to push content to mobile there has been some dismay about the data caps the network is imposing. Everything Everywhere? Not quite.Read more...
Video is becoming part of the fabric of our lives, and Apple’s release of iBook Author - an authoring tool for iPad interactive books - is one of the clearest indications of the way video will be used in the future.Read more...
05 Oct 2012
It's started. The most important part of Sony's 4K ecosystem is in the shops: an 84" Bravia TV with quad HD resolution.Read more...
- Sunday 17 Nov 2019 - (15117) This isn't a photograph - it's an amazing render
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13393) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (4745) 16" Macbook Pro is a big step forward
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4722) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (4224) Dell's pint sized workstation is more powerful than you might think
- Tuesday 19 Nov 2019 - (341) Netflix now requires its films to be made in HDR
- Tuesday 19 Nov 2019 - (523) Motorola looks to have aced the foldable phone
- Monday 18 Nov 2019 - (635) Self-shooting for documentaries is a vastly under-appreciated skillset
- Monday 18 Nov 2019 - (865) Wooden Camera's D-Box will be an essential accessory for some users
- Monday 18 Nov 2019 - (1626) Building a workstation - how do you choose what memory to use?
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video