Studio & Broadcast
Netflix will release season two of their hit political drama "House of Cards" on February 14th. You can watch trailer now on YouTube, with the option to see it in 4K (if you have the hardware).Read more...
10 Jan 2014
In the real world, light levels vary enormously. Our current screens can't reproduce images that include light sources or reflections of them accurately. To do so would require a massive increase in brightness. But it needs to be done. Phil Rhodes explains the science needed for this next artistic leapRead more...
09 Jan 2014
Vizio - well known in the US but almost completely unknown in most of the rest of the world - has launched an incredibly cheap 4K TV range (starting at $999 for 50") and a "Reference" series that includes 4K at 10 bitRead more...
02 Jan 2014
It's wider, and it's curvier, and it's certainly not cheaper, but it could be the shape of things to comeRead more...
05 Dec 2013
It was always going to happen. The only question was when. So here they are - a collection of new, relatively affordable 4K computer monitors from DellRead more...
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18931) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16446) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13491) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7217) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (5313) Computational Imaging is coming and will change the face of photography and video
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (72) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (820) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (2862) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1011) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (901) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video