10 Oct 2018
Where can we look to get a sense of the future of workflow production for scripted episodic programming? The designs and projects of Jesse Korosi, Director of Workflow Services at SIM Digital International, and his team of producers, supervisors, technicians and developers have become trusted models for many in the industry.Read more...
09 Oct 2018
A new report from the BFI in the UK highlights the contribution that the video sector makes to the economy, with analysis of VFX spun out for the first time. And the figures are fascinating.Read more...
03 Oct 2018
Samsung's 8K TVs will be in the shops, available to buy, this month - somewhat earlier than expectedRead more...
01 Oct 2018
Off The Tracks is a feature-length documentary by Bradley Olsen about the turbulent introduction in 2011 of Final Cut Pro X. Here's your chance to see it in New York City, and meet and network with Frame.io and others involved in the post production communityRead more...
28 Sep 2018
NAB Show New York has fast become one of the go-to events of the East Coast filmmakers’ and content-creators’ year. This years show takes place on the 17th and 18th of October and there's limited time to get your free passes.Read more...
26 Sep 2018
We completely understand that not everyone can get to Amsterdam on a Monday in September. But don't worry - there will be more of these amazing events popping up around the globe over the next year. Meanwhile, here's what an intense three hours of 8K workflow fun looks like sixteen floors above the Amsterdam waterfront.Read more...
24 Sep 2018
AVX is one of the largest gatherings of broadcast and AV manufacturing companies in the central US. It will be held on Weds and Thurs Oct. 24-25th at Crowne Plaza DIA, Denver.Read more...
11 Sep 2018
Here's a recording of Episode 7 of RedShark Live, and this week we talked about last weeks major announcement from Canon in the form of the EOS "R" as well as our own hands-on with Blackmagic Design's eagerly awaited Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.Read more...
28 Aug 2018
Watch the recording of RedShark live in which we reveal the camera that's been thrilling us with its surprisingly capable images - and we talk to Matrox about their impressive history and cutting edge products.Read more...
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180598) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42797) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (8195) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (7458) Panasonic's new "organic" 8K HDR camera is revolutionary
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (5367) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Friday 16 Nov 2018 - (309) RAID is not a backup system
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (455) Deeyah Khan: An inspiring filmmaker confronting the enemy
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (2525) Somehow, G-Technology has made an external drive that's as fast as a Macbook Pro's internal drive. And it's cheaper.
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (973) Viltrox EF-M2: A Speed Booster on a budget
- Wednesday 14 Nov 2018 - (2477) Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve with over 30 new features
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video