01 Jan 2018
RedShark Christmas Replay: This article first appeared in 2013, but it is still relevant today. Electronics is so completely integrated now that building new equipment is just a matter of glueing together a few parts you can buy from the Internet. Is this true? And is this the biggest threat to traditional camera manufacturers? In this article, we investigate this,…Read more...
04 Dec 2017
More video is being produced and distributed than ever before. In this new media landscape, speed has become critical for media businesses looking to survive and prosper in today’s insatiable market for video content.Read more...
16 Nov 2017
Sony is running a series of workshops around the UK and it’s a fantastic opportunity to see the latest handheld cameras. It will be the first chance to try out the amazing new Z90 and NX80.Read more...
15 Nov 2017
The Polish Film Festival that's too good to missRead more...
More people than ever before want to enter the film or media industry, but the lack of a formal way up the career ladder can be a huge stumbling block. How can we ensure that we give the best advice to those who wish to enter the fray?Read more...
13 Oct 2017
First it was 3D, now it could be VR. The news that Nokia is halting development of its Ozo VR system is a further signal that wearing hefty head gear while viewing content is not a marriage made in heaven.Read more...
03 Oct 2017
New York-based Video Review and Collaboration company will spend the funds on incorporating new technology including AI into future products. By Nicole Caetano.Read more...
03 Oct 2017
RedShark is hosting an evening with RED, Zeiss, G-Technology and Atomos at RED's New York Showroom and Studio.Read more...
15 Sep 2017
Ahead of the main show, the RedShark News team discuss IBC2017 and the products and trends we can look forward to seeing.Read more...
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55675) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53983) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51554) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11131) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6322) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (221) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (606) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (919) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1334) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1489) Telestream Switch 4: your QuickTime Player Pro 7 replacement
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video