RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
"Stand!" is a major feature film musical due for release this year, and it was shot on Blackmagic Design cameras. This is an insight into the production and DP Roy Wagner ASC's experience using the Ursa Mini Pro on such a project. By Lieve Claessens
No sooner have we hit January than the tech news is starting to flood in. This time it's Nokia which is seemingly stealing a march on its rivals to establish its new Nokia 9 PureView smartphone as a device that will be making waves. By RedShark Reporter James Richings
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17937) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Sunday 8 Dec 2019 - (15853) The cinematic camera debate: When are three chips better than one?
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (8354) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (6374) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (4740) Learn precisely how to colour grade in this comprehensive new tutorial series
- Saturday 14 Dec 2019 - (70) Shooting digital is efficient in ways we could only dream of with film
- Friday 13 Dec 2019 - (349) Atomos brings multi-cam switching to the Shogun 7
- Friday 13 Dec 2019 - (1216) Speed or reliability: Which is most important in a computer?
- Friday 13 Dec 2019 - (1090) The Sensel Morph is an incredibly clever new control surface
- Thursday 12 Dec 2019 - (1541) Beware the Frankencamera. It might be costing you more than you think [Opinion]