RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
SURVEY NOW FINISHED! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART. We’re looking for professional videographers who are based in Europe, the US, and Canada who are willing to share their opinions and give us feedback about their video shooting experiences. *For qualifying camera owners.
"Stand!" is a major feature film musical due for release this year, and it was shot on Blackmagic Design cameras. This is an insight into the production and DP Roy Wagner ASC's experience using the Ursa Mini Pro on such a project.
No sooner have we hit January than the tech news is starting to flood in. This time it's Nokia which is seemingly stealing a march on its rivals to establish its new Nokia 9 PureView smartphone as a device that will be making waves. By RedShark Reporter James Richings
- Sunday 10 Feb 2019 - (90466) Five top tips for colorists
- Sunday 17 Feb 2019 - (56993) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Monday 11 Feb 2019 - (8297) The Lumix S1 through the eyes of a GH4 and GH5 user
- Friday 15 Feb 2019 - (4180) Exclusive first review: Atomos's new Shinobi HDR monitor is for 4K cameras and weighs less than 200g
- Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 - (3684) Preview: Blender has undergone a major update, and it will revolutionise the way you use it
- Tuesday 19 Feb 2019 - (96) This is revolutionary: OLED-like performance from a new type of projector screen
- Tuesday 19 Feb 2019 - (382) FXhome releases a transformational update to Hitfilm Pro
- Monday 18 Feb 2019 - (1728) Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 II: a great lens makes this a serious 4K camera
- Monday 18 Feb 2019 - (746) Samsung QLED: A sign of the 8K times
- Monday 18 Feb 2019 - (1014) Leica's ASC special edition M10-P is a nostalgic take on digital cameras