RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
The Fujifilm X-H1 caused a lot of excitement on its release with its film simulation modes, and it was only a matter of time before we started to see what people were doing with it professionally. This BTS video of a music video shot with the camera is a fantastic example of what it can do in the right hands.
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (50243) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28467) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12454) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (8540) Lightworks is so efficient you can edit 8K on a laptop!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (8311) Is Resolve 15 now the ultimate "hero suite"?
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (1401) The story of REDCODE: why it’s better now than it’s ever been
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (918) VR in a web browser? It's already happening
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (2675) Some people complain about free software. We take a look at this surprising phenomenon
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (1050) Teradek's new video transmitters offer zero delay transmission over long distances
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (853) Slow, Stalled and Stuck Media Files? Why FTP is no longer the best solution [sponsored]