RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Even though monitors can look pretty much the same (they’re mostly black or grey rectangles), there are huge differences between them. Some screens are specifically designed for video makers, which is great news for editors and colorists.
- Saturday 15 Jun 2019 - (20262) What's it like using a top-end camera (the Sony F65) on a low-budget indie film?
- Friday 14 Jun 2019 - (17492) Here's what happens when DJI and GoPro go head to head
- Friday 7 Jun 2019 - (10570) Apple's Mac Pro Afterburner. What just happened?
- Saturday 8 Jun 2019 - (10510) URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 - Our first impressions of this potentially revolutionary camera
- Monday 10 Jun 2019 - (8755) Think the new Mac Pro is too expensive? It isn't.
- Wednesday 19 Jun 2019 - (715) Hasselblad doubles down on medium format
- Wednesday 19 Jun 2019 - (371) Red Giant releases transformational suite of VFX tools for After Effects
- Tuesday 18 Jun 2019 - (695) Sony updates its NX80 and Z90 cameras to simplify live streaming
- Tuesday 18 Jun 2019 - (731) Showreels tell you nothing about how good a camera is [opinion]
- Tuesday 18 Jun 2019 - (1920) If you want to be more cinematic, you should shoot taller, not wider