RedShark News Staff
Written by RedShark's News Team
Even though monitors can look pretty much the same (they’re mostly black or grey rectangles), there are huge differences between them. Some screens are specifically designed for video makers, which is great news for editors and colorists.
Recently DP Phil Holland drew our attention to this comparison between the RED Monstro 8K VV and Arri's LF ALEXA. It's a comparison that is not the basis of a discussion about which one is better, but rather to demonstrate the differences you might expect to see when working with them, as well as offering information for DPs who may find themselves working with one or the other.
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18932) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16446) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13491) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7217) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (5314) Computational Imaging is coming and will change the face of photography and video
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (78) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (824) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (2872) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1014) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (902) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera