Simon Wyndham is the Editor of RedShark News, a professional cameraman and video producer of 20 odd years. With a background in indy feature making, he has been writing camera reviews and tech articles for as long as he can remember. When he isn't producing bread and butter corporate videos he can be found hucking the gnar on rivers whitewater kayaking and adventure sports filming.
Review: The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 is the latest in Blackmagic Design's successful and popular URSA series. If there was one model in Blackmagic's catalogue that shows just how far it has come on with mature camera design, the URSA is it. Does the latest generation of the camera hit the mark?
The Osmo Action has really grabbed the attention of action camera fans recently and has quickly become a hot ticket. In the first of a two part review, we take a close look at what the camera has to offer. Can it knock the king off its throne?
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63958) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24620) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11330) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7944) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6791) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (239) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (576) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1664) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (852) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (724) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative