Simon Wyndham is the Editor of RedShark News, a professional cameraman and video producer of 20 odd years. With a background in indy feature making, he has been writing camera reviews and tech articles for as long as he can remember. When he isn't producing bread and butter corporate videos he can be found hucking the gnar on rivers whitewater kayaking and adventure sports filming.
It has been a long time coming, but GoPro has just released the first official footage to be taken with the Karma. While there is still not a lot given away about the new drone, we can have a bit of fun and speculate based upon the evidence.
Simon Wyndham spends time with the new $495 Blackmagic Video Assist and finds a unit that will appeal to people who are on a budget but still require a high quality, versatile monitor with good recording capabilities.
- Sunday 22 Mar 2020 - (16199) 61 years ago the biggest industry advance ever was revealed at NAB
- Sunday 29 Mar 2020 - (6408) Things are not good for freelancers now, but there is reason for hope
- Wednesday 1 Apr 2020 - (4386) Tilta's transformative BMPCC 4K/6K display mod is now available
- Monday 30 Mar 2020 - (3798) Intel is building a brain the size of a planet
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (3667) New compression tech turns existing codecs on their head
- Friday 3 Apr 2020 - (1843) ATEM Mini Pro: Blackmagic Design brings live multi-cam broadcast abilities to... pretty much everyone
- Friday 3 Apr 2020 - (866) How to set up your own low cost TV studio!
- Thursday 2 Apr 2020 - (1914) Sennheiser Memory Mic: A smartphone mic that works at range
- Thursday 2 Apr 2020 - (1523) Here are some essential tips for setting up your grading room
- Wednesday 1 Apr 2020 - (1206) Red Giant Complete free for students and teachers, plus monthly option introduced for professionals