Simon Wyndham is Deputy Editor of RedShark News, a professional cameraman and video producer of 20 odd years. With a background in indy feature making, he has been writing camera reviews and tech articles for as long as he can remember. When he isn't producing bread and butter corporate videos he can be found hucking the gnar on rivers whitewater kayaking and adventure sports filming.
These sublimely realistic realtime animations using Unreal Engine show us that completely convincing CGI game and film characters are only a hairs breadth away from becoming an everyday reality.
- Friday 6 Apr 2018 - (29517) Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema Camera is now a real thing
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28242) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 9 Apr 2018 - (27327) The 4K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, quite probably, changes everything!
- Sunday 8 Apr 2018 - (24476) Sony FS5 II - Sony's camera gets upgraded with VENICE like colour science
- Saturday 7 Apr 2018 - (16941) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (363) If filmmakers don't embrace 8K, everyone else will!
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (794) This Kickstarter project makes old film cameras into digital ones!
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (837) iZotope show us just why its software is so good
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (802) Could standalone headsets transform VR?
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (1021) These 16mm cameras changed the face of television production