Simon Wyndham is Deputy Editor of RedShark News, a professional cameraman and video producer of 20 odd years. With a background in indy feature making, he has been writing camera reviews and tech articles for as long as he can remember. When he isn't producing bread and butter corporate videos he can be found hucking the gnar on rivers whitewater kayaking and adventure sports filming.
WYSIWYG filming has become an incredibly underrated skill, and one that is looked down upon judging by some internet critics. But shooting in this way will give you a new way to appreciate skill, as well as saving you lots of time that could be better spent elsewhere.
- Saturday 4 Aug 2018 - (29501) Vintage lenses for large-sensor cameras - Part 1
- Saturday 11 Aug 2018 - (24228) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Monday 6 Aug 2018 - (12957) Cheaper graphics cards? There’s a reason for that
- Friday 3 Aug 2018 - (12012) Can open source software ever compete with commercial alternatives? [opinion]
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (8043) PXW-Z280: Back to the future with Sony's new 3 sensor masterpiece
- Friday 17 Aug 2018 - (320) Dell shows off its new laptop cinema experience features
- Friday 17 Aug 2018 - (391) Has TV-on-demand become too good? [opinion]
- Thursday 16 Aug 2018 - (1275) Angelbird RAW ECO SSD: Reliability and speed at an exceptional price
- Thursday 16 Aug 2018 - (1210) Watch the recording of RedShark Live with the EVA1 5.7K RAW and live switching with the Atomos Sumo
- Thursday 16 Aug 2018 - (567) What are the most promising technologies we are waiting for?