Freya Black is a Freelance writer, director, cinematographer and artist based in the UK, (the land of cold winters and rainy days). She believes cinematography is all about creating magic through light. Her all time favorite film is "Freaks" by Todd Browning. Freya is a big fan of chocolate, owls and the night.
With the sheer number of lens interfaces that exist today, we are used to adapting lenses to our cameras using adaptors. Now Angenieux has turned this thinking on its head by allowing us to adapt the lens to both the camera and sensor size at will. Freya Black investigates.
It is a fantastic time to be buying an action camera. At no period has this been better illustrated than now. Xiaomi has been making waves with its existing action camera line, that have been giving GoPro a very serious run for their money. Now the company has released a new camera into the fold, that offers many features found on higher budget rivals, but at an incredible sub £100 price point.
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (18613) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (9516) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8459) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6099) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Wednesday 3 Oct 2018 - (4990) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (218) We are all susceptible to confirmation bias
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (689) Sony's diminutive new HX99 has an absurdly good zoom range
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (2102) Adobe officially debuts Premiere Rush CC
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (1270) Vinten's Flowtech is a revolution in portable tripod design
- Sunday 14 Oct 2018 - (4314) Zhiyun-Tech's highly compact WEEBILL LAB gimbal shows gimbal innovation isn't dead