Freya Black is a Freelance writer, director, cinematographer and artist based in the UK, (the land of cold winters and rainy days). She believes cinematography is all about creating magic through light. Her all time favorite film is "Freaks" by Todd Browning. Freya is a big fan of chocolate, owls and the night.
With the sheer number of lens interfaces that exist today, we are used to adapting lenses to our cameras using adaptors. Now Angenieux has turned this thinking on its head by allowing us to adapt the lens to both the camera and sensor size at will. Freya Black investigates.
It is a fantastic time to be buying an action camera. At no period has this been better illustrated than now. Xiaomi has been making waves with its existing action camera line, that have been giving GoPro a very serious run for their money. Now the company has released a new camera into the fold, that offers many features found on higher budget rivals, but at an incredible sub £100 price point.
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19312) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13318) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7348) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6298) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (6008) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (396) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (2441) DaVinci Resolve 16: Hands on with the new Cut Page
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1314) Sony’s next PlayStation will feature 8K games
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (761) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1948) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too