Freya Black is a Freelance writer, director, cinematographer and artist based in the UK, (the land of cold winters and rainy days). She believes cinematography is all about creating magic through light. Her all time favorite film is "Freaks" by Todd Browning. Freya is a big fan of chocolate, owls and the night.
With the sheer number of lens interfaces that exist today, we are used to adapting lenses to our cameras using adaptors. Now Angenieux has turned this thinking on its head by allowing us to adapt the lens to both the camera and sensor size at will. Freya Black investigates.
It is a fantastic time to be buying an action camera. At no period has this been better illustrated than now. Xiaomi has been making waves with its existing action camera line, that have been giving GoPro a very serious run for their money. Now the company has released a new camera into the fold, that offers many features found on higher budget rivals, but at an incredible sub £100 price point.
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49587) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17510) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12664) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (6237) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5809) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 7 Dec 2019 - (201) How to use Resolve's Cut Page for multi-angle editing
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (624) The quality of your cables really does matter
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (2401) Learn precisely how to colour grade in this comprehensive new tutorial series
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (949) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (872) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!