Freya Black is a Freelance writer, director, cinematographer and artist based in the UK, (the land of cold winters and rainy days). She believes cinematography is all about creating magic through light. Her all time favorite film is "Freaks" by Todd Browning. Freya is a big fan of chocolate, owls and the night.
With the sheer number of lens interfaces that exist today, we are used to adapting lenses to our cameras using adaptors. Now Angenieux has turned this thinking on its head by allowing us to adapt the lens to both the camera and sensor size at will. Freya Black investigates.
It is a fantastic time to be buying an action camera. At no period has this been better illustrated than now. Xiaomi has been making waves with its existing action camera line, that have been giving GoPro a very serious run for their money. Now the company has released a new camera into the fold, that offers many features found on higher budget rivals, but at an incredible sub £100 price point.
- Saturday 18 Aug 2018 - (24687) How 8K video will be the new still photography
- Saturday 11 Aug 2018 - (24378) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (9678) PXW-Z280: Back to the future with Sony's new 3 sensor masterpiece
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (9284) Nvidia's staggeringly powerful new GPU means the future just got closer by ten years
- Thursday 9 Aug 2018 - (6248) The DJI Ronin-S is a highly compact and portable stabilisation system
- Tuesday 21 Aug 2018 - (988) Io 4K Plus: AJA's cutting edge HDR capable external I/O device (updated)
- Tuesday 21 Aug 2018 - (243) The Piano was a triumph of sound design
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (926) Once we lose our old technology, it may be gone forever
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (744) Will cloud archiving ever be a reality?
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (5338) Apple's 2018 MacBook Pro is the most powerful laptop it has made