Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Fast video sharing is all the rage right now, both for individuals and businesses. Adobe's new Project Rush is a cross-device video editing app that promises to make the fast creation and sharing of high quality video to social media on the move a breeze.
- Sunday 10 Mar 2019 - (35547) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Sunday 17 Mar 2019 - (17942) Data Bending: Creating Unique Digital Visual Effects
- Monday 11 Mar 2019 - (11245) The one simple secret of lighting a face
- Tuesday 19 Mar 2019 - (7707) The Nikon Z 6 - Has the king of the crossover cameras arrived?
- Wednesday 13 Mar 2019 - (6369) The Sony PXW-Z90 - The perfect documentary camera?
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (1123) WD Blue SN500 brings NVMe storage to the budget market
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (747) IP Video is amazing, and it's for everyone - not just big broadcasters
- Thursday 21 Mar 2019 - (516) Frame.io's 10 new features make collaboration even easier
- Wednesday 20 Mar 2019 - (785) A lovely illustration of how to explain how something works. We need more of this!
- Wednesday 20 Mar 2019 - (1190) If you want a good showreel, make a really short film