Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
New York’s annual PhotoPlus Expo has concluded with announcements and demos of the latest photo gear. Yet, with the increasing convergence of the still and video worlds, there are a number of innovations in the video world to merit our attention.
While most of the Blackmagic Design subject of interest seemed to be centered around DaVinci Resolve 16, Blackmagic also made several significant product announcements that set the stage for future industry technological advances while at the same time being eminently useful today.
- Sunday 3 Nov 2019 - (40049) What you need to know about Aspect Ratios and Letterboxing
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13226) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (6651) Canon EOS C500 II in action. "Probably the cleanest camera I've used"
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4541) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (4013) Dell's pint sized workstation is more powerful than you might think
- Saturday 16 Nov 2019 - (114) Whatever happened to plasma displays?
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (541) These are documentary filmmakers who risk their lives to tell a story
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (776) The Teradek Bolt 4K is "the next best thing to plug-and-play"
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (571) Zeiss adds controlled flares to Prime range
- Thursday 14 Nov 2019 - (658) Intense pressure and danger: The Rory Peck Awards recognises the best documentary and current affairs filmmakers