Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Fast video sharing is all the rage right now, both for individuals and businesses. Adobe's new Project Rush is a cross-device video editing app that promises to make the fast creation and sharing of high quality video to social media on the move a breeze.
- Monday 7 Jan 2019 - (13252) No, Apple hasn't abandoned professionals and it's not going bust. Here's why.
- Monday 14 Jan 2019 - (8579) If you thought data wrangling on earth was hard, spare a thought for NASA!
- Thursday 3 Jan 2019 - (7072) A new take on HDR: One of the best explanations you'll see
- Wednesday 9 Jan 2019 - (5090) Atomos hints at a new type of future for video makers
- Tuesday 15 Jan 2019 - (5086) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Friday 18 Jan 2019 - (209) This is why drone filming can never reach its true potential
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (510) Escape From New York was a triumph of minimalist soundtrack design
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1643) What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Thursday 17 Jan 2019 - (1382) Before you buy a vintage lens, you might want to read this first
- Wednesday 16 Jan 2019 - (4131) Why do we keep thinking in 35mm for focal lengths?