Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
While most of the Blackmagic Design subject of interest seemed to be centered around DaVinci Resolve 16, Blackmagic also made several significant product announcements that set the stage for future industry technological advances while at the same time being eminently useful today.
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18943) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16601) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13499) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7224) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Monday 13 May 2019 - (4795) Blackmagic's 8K switcher is a vision from the future
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (607) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (1075) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (3334) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1134) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (957) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera