Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
While most of the Blackmagic Design subject of interest seemed to be centered around DaVinci Resolve 16, Blackmagic also made several significant product announcements that set the stage for future industry technological advances while at the same time being eminently useful today.
- Saturday 6 Jul 2019 - (53200) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 13 Jul 2019 - (31430) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Sunday 7 Jul 2019 - (27446) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Sunday 14 Jul 2019 - (20671) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Thursday 11 Jul 2019 - (11962) A new full-frame camera from SIGMA that's both surprising and different
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (197) Small doorways mean bigger TVs
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (725) The α7R IV - In depth with Sony's new full-frame beast
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (2412) New Sony A7R 1V is a full frame 61MP mirrorless powerhouse with "Medium Format" image quality
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (740) These moon landing tapes are worth at least $1 million
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (6194) The wonder chip that's cropping up in our video devices