Ned Soltz is a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is Contributing Editor of DigitalVideo Magazine and is a frequent contributor to numerous print and web publications as well as podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
- Sunday 18 Mar 2018 - (34652) This may be the most important lesson about colour you'll ever see
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (31183) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (28195) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Wednesday 21 Mar 2018 - (22916) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Wednesday 21 Mar 2018 - (7588) AI can make photos fake in a way that Photoshop never could. And it may take all of us by surprise.
- Friday 23 Mar 2018 - (348) Why multicam is possibly the best way to shoot drama
- Friday 23 Mar 2018 - (799) Freedom of movement will create the ultimate VR experiences
- Friday 23 Mar 2018 - (1428) This could be the best way to get top software without destroying your bank account!
- Thursday 22 Mar 2018 - (1201) How to create wonderful natural looking light for a corporate shoot [Video]
- Thursday 22 Mar 2018 - (2889) A total revolution in processor design is just around the corner