Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Canon's new camera's name may sound like a hexadecimal memory location, but it's an important leap for the Japanese camera manufacturer, and for the industry. A new lens and two reference monitors announced today too, just in advance of NAB, which starts in ten days time
- Saturday 12 May 2018 - (24576) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 - (18135) Apple's incredible 2020 transformation
- Monday 21 May 2018 - (14937) RED's entire camera line-up is changing. Simpler model range; lower prices
- Sunday 20 May 2018 - (11564) Red's Hydrogen phone is real and is "the beginning of a very long programme"
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - (10669) Avid Media Composer: Is it still relevant after all these years?
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (202) Essentials of the Sony Venice: Workflow
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (603) 8K is good, even for people who will never use it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1047) New lightweight and rugged high-end primes announced by Zeiss
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1009) You cannot trust your ears, and we can prove it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (2022) Six great tips for lighting on a very low budget