Ned Soltz is a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is Contributing Editor of DigitalVideo Magazine and is a frequent contributor to numerous print and web publications as well as podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Timeline-to-text technology is hardly new. But plug-in developer Digital Anarchy is bringing it to Adobe Premiere in an affordable package with tremendous potential for interviews, documentaries and just about any other area where a transcription tied to the timeline would be in order.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47354) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 6 Sep 2017 - (11661) Venice is the new 6K full frame CineAlta camera from Sony
- Tuesday 5 Sep 2017 - (11463) Sony RX0: probably the best action cam so far!
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8261) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7316) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (878) The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (607) Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (577) RØDE goes wireless for vocal performance
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (1143) Metadata capable lenses from Zeiss help to smooth post workflows [video]
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (2556) The latest from Blackmagic Design at IBC 2017 [video]