Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Fast video sharing is all the rage right now, both for individuals and businesses. Adobe's new Project Rush is a cross-device video editing app that promises to make the fast creation and sharing of high quality video to social media on the move a breeze.
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35477) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33291) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8399) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7225) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (6533) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (380) The iPhone XS series is now definitively the fastest smartphone you can buy
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (542) Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2024) We pay homage to some of the greatest 'long takes' in cinema
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (1043) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2776) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]