Ned Soltz is Redshark’s East Coast Editor and a veteran shooter, editor, consultant, author and industry expert. He is a frequent contributor to TVTechnology Magazine as well numerous print publications, websites podcasts. Ned was among the founders of the LA Final Cut Pro User Group (now LA Creative Pro User Group) and is currently president of the New York City user group Mopictive NYC.
Fast video sharing is all the rage right now, both for individuals and businesses. Adobe's new Project Rush is a cross-device video editing app that promises to make the fast creation and sharing of high quality video to social media on the move a breeze.
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180598) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42797) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (8194) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (7457) Panasonic's new "organic" 8K HDR camera is revolutionary
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (5363) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Friday 16 Nov 2018 - (268) RAID is not a backup system
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (447) Deeyah Khan: An inspiring filmmaker confronting the enemy
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (2481) Somehow, G-Technology has made an external drive that's as fast as a Macbook Pro's internal drive. And it's cheaper.
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (968) Viltrox EF-M2: A Speed Booster on a budget
- Wednesday 14 Nov 2018 - (2471) Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve with over 30 new features