Based in Holland and Belgium, Erik Vlietinck is the publisher of the IT Enquirer, a pan-European online publication covering multimedia content production.
He also regularly creates online textual and video content for websites of companies across Europe and writes for Photoshop User and occasionally contributes to Post Magazine. Erik has been a freelance writer for over a dozen IT-magazines in Great-Britain, Holland and Belgium.
He has written product reports on editorial systems, superwide format UV-curing inkjets, Postscript RIPs and DAM systems. From 1998 to 2004 Erik wrote the Administrator Guides for DMPartners’ linguistic search engine for publishers and WoodWing Software’s Enterprise 7 cross-media publishing system.
Up to 1990, Erik served as a solicitor at the Antwerp Bar Association and a lecturer at Vlekho, a university located in Brussels, where he bored post-graduate students with IT contracts law.
RedShark Review: Noise is a problem, especially with small-sensor cameras. VideoDenoise is a new $49 noise reduction plug-in for Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro from CrumplePop that claims to beat noise efficiently, using a simple interface. Erik Vlietinck tested it out alongside Red Giant’s Denoiser III and the older Photon Pro plug-in.
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11878) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9641) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8427) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7684) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6722) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (337) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (896) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (858) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (2453) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (1032) Netflix takes TV interactive