Based in Holland and Belgium, Erik Vlietinck is the publisher of the IT Enquirer, a pan-European online publication covering multimedia content production.
He also regularly creates online textual and video content for websites of companies across Europe and writes for Photoshop User and occasionally contributes to Post Magazine. Erik has been a freelance writer for over a dozen IT-magazines in Great-Britain, Holland and Belgium.
He has written product reports on editorial systems, superwide format UV-curing inkjets, Postscript RIPs and DAM systems. From 1998 to 2004 Erik wrote the Administrator Guides for DMPartners’ linguistic search engine for publishers and WoodWing Software’s Enterprise 7 cross-media publishing system.
Up to 1990, Erik served as a solicitor at the Antwerp Bar Association and a lecturer at Vlekho, a university located in Brussels, where he bored post-graduate students with IT contracts law.
Genelec's three-way coaxial 8351 studio monitor has been joined by the 8331 and 8341 to create a complete compact coaxial range. The company calls the series “The Ones”, with the two newly introduced monitors claimed to be the smallest available on today’s market.
RedShark Review: Noise is a problem, especially with small-sensor cameras. VideoDenoise is a new $49 noise reduction plug-in for Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro from CrumplePop that claims to beat noise efficiently, using a simple interface. Erik Vlietinck tested it out alongside Red Giant’s Denoiser III and the older Photon Pro plug-in.
- Saturday 15 Jul 2017 - (20602) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Tuesday 18 Jul 2017 - (11442) The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- Saturday 22 Jul 2017 - (11208) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (9205) Samsung launches HDR LED cinema screen
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (8377) Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (149) Using the ARRI Alexa Mini as a stills camera
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (772) Nikon celebrates 100th birthday by announcing the Nikon D850
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (3287) Canon’s CN-E 18-80mm: a lot of lens for the money
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1093) Filmmakers love retro lenses... how about retro cameras?
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1941) Sony FS5 update adds ability to change minimum ISO and more