Based in Holland and Belgium, Erik Vlietinck is the publisher of the IT Enquirer, a pan-European online publication covering multimedia content production.
He also regularly creates online textual and video content for websites of companies across Europe and writes for Photoshop User and occasionally contributes to Post Magazine. Erik has been a freelance writer for over a dozen IT-magazines in Great-Britain, Holland and Belgium.
He has written product reports on editorial systems, superwide format UV-curing inkjets, Postscript RIPs and DAM systems. From 1998 to 2004 Erik wrote the Administrator Guides for DMPartners’ linguistic search engine for publishers and WoodWing Software’s Enterprise 7 cross-media publishing system.
Up to 1990, Erik served as a solicitor at the Antwerp Bar Association and a lecturer at Vlekho, a university located in Brussels, where he bored post-graduate students with IT contracts law.
When you think of audio fixing, you probably think of “iZotope RX Advanced”. It is the industry standard for audio post production regardless of the environment in which the audio is used, be it movies, music or even criminal forensics. iZotope has now released updates of RX 7, its metering app Insight and the full RX Post Production Suite.
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19219) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13208) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7280) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6231) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (5946) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (269) Sony’s next PlayStation will feature 8K games
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (438) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1251) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (856) You can't properly judge a camera by the picture you are seeing
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (1071) NAB 2019: Less is more with Resolve 16