Andy has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63945) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24610) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11327) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7939) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6785) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (152) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (541) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1570) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (823) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (718) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative