Andy has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
- Saturday 15 Jun 2019 - (20590) What's it like using a top-end camera (the Sony F65) on a low-budget indie film?
- Friday 14 Jun 2019 - (18107) Here's what happens when DJI and GoPro go head to head
- Saturday 22 Jun 2019 - (10894) How to Make a DCP (Digital Cinema Package)
- Monday 17 Jun 2019 - (6685) Can the DJI Osmo Action cam beat the GoPro Hero 7?
- Saturday 15 Jun 2019 - (6438) This is why we don't do camera "shoot-outs"
- Wednesday 26 Jun 2019 - (252) How to make an impressively deepfake Tom Cruise
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (568) Raspberry Pi now available in new 4K flavour
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (938) Accusonus announces ERA 4, possibly the most simple to use, yet advanced, audio plugins we've seen
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (568) Live from Berlin - Live Production and Streaming for video makers
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (4848) The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 is an entirely new genre of camera