Andy has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
Panasonic has introduced a new flagship for the LUMIX range which it says evolves on from the GH5’s high performance.
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55675) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53983) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51554) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11131) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6322) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (222) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (607) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (919) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1334) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1489) Telestream Switch 4: your QuickTime Player Pro 7 replacement