Andy has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47816) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8680) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (8006) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7150) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5444) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Saturday 23 Sep 2017 - (609) How to travel with your drone
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1211) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1010) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1286) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4751) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE