Andy has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
Much like in the world of the automobiles, if you want to make sure your lovely new camera has a decent resale value when you move on in a few years time you have to think ahead.
- Saturday 4 Apr 2020 - (17653) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 29 Mar 2020 - (6870) Things are not good for freelancers now, but there is reason for hope
- Wednesday 1 Apr 2020 - (5277) Tilta's transformative BMPCC 4K/6K display mod is now available
- Friday 3 Apr 2020 - (5177) ATEM Mini Pro: Blackmagic Design brings live multi-cam broadcast abilities to... pretty much everyone
- Monday 30 Mar 2020 - (4306) Intel is building a brain the size of a planet
- Thursday 9 Apr 2020 - (444) XMG unveils monster new Ryzen based laptop
- Wednesday 8 Apr 2020 - (657) Covid-19: This is a watershed moment for the virtual box office
- Wednesday 8 Apr 2020 - (1298) Apple releases ProRes RAW beta for Windows
- Tuesday 7 Apr 2020 - (927) Cooke Optics expands its lens range with new anamorphic and full frame models.
- Tuesday 7 Apr 2020 - (1231) Sony announces $100 million Global Relief Fund to help the creative community