Andy has spent over two decades writing about all aspects of the broadcast and film industries for a variety of high-profile industry publications on both sides of the Atlantic. During that time the industry has moved from 4:3 SD to 16:9 SD to HD and now on to 4K HDR. He's getting kind of curious to see where it goes next.
- Sunday 3 Nov 2019 - (40049) What you need to know about Aspect Ratios and Letterboxing
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13226) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (6651) Canon EOS C500 II in action. "Probably the cleanest camera I've used"
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4541) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (4013) Dell's pint sized workstation is more powerful than you might think
- Saturday 16 Nov 2019 - (112) Whatever happened to plasma displays?
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (540) These are documentary filmmakers who risk their lives to tell a story
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (775) The Teradek Bolt 4K is "the next best thing to plug-and-play"
- Friday 15 Nov 2019 - (571) Zeiss adds controlled flares to Prime range
- Thursday 14 Nov 2019 - (658) Intense pressure and danger: The Rory Peck Awards recognises the best documentary and current affairs filmmakers