Hasraf Dulull - known in the industry as HaZ, is a widely experienced freelance Visual Effects Supervisor and Director. He started his career in video games creating cinematic CG sequences before moving into Film Visual Effects and Compositing which later lead him to becoming a VFX Supervisor / Producer and being nominated for several awards for visual effects.
In his spare time he is also RedShark's senior VFX reporter.
The Beyond is the first feature film written, directed, produced and edited by long-standing RedShark contributor HaZ Dulull. Here he explains why he chose to complete the whole project, editing and all, in DaVinci Resolve 14.
Redshark’s VFX Reporter HaZ takes a trip to Montpelier to visit Dwarf Labs: a CGI animation studio in Montpellier, just off the French Mediterranean seashore. Dwarf’s ambition is to create world-class computer-generated imagery that appeals to audiences of all ages.
Redshark’s VFX Columnist -HaZ interviews the founder and man behind the VFX Learning Open Source Project, an idea that could well be a game changer in the visual effects industry especially as demand for talent is ever increasing
In Part 1 of this 3 part series about applying for Jobs in the VFX Industry, RedShark's reporter HaZ, uses his experience as a VFX Supervisor and Producer to explain what he looks for in the in an application: what really works to get his attention - and what turns him off
- Sunday 19 Nov 2017 - (22444) Is it time to change the rules of editing?
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15920) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (7124) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (7066) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Thursday 9 Nov 2017 - (7041) Amazing AI algorithm enhances photos with sci-fi like accuracy
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (632) This realtime 3D face capture with the iPhone X offers intriguing possibilities
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (495) How artificial intelligence works — part 2
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (1131) Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (730) How many cameras should you take to Mars?
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (6875) iPhone X: The definitive review