Hasraf Dulull - known in the industry as HaZ, is a widely experienced freelance Visual Effects Supervisor and Director. He started his career in video games creating cinematic CG sequences before moving into Film Visual Effects and Compositing which later lead him to becoming a VFX Supervisor / Producer and being nominated for several awards for visual effects.
In his spare time he is also RedShark's senior VFX reporter.
The Beyond is the first feature film written, directed, produced and edited by long-standing RedShark contributor HaZ Dulull. Here he explains why he chose to complete the whole project, editing and all, in DaVinci Resolve 14.
Redshark’s VFX Reporter HaZ takes a trip to Montpelier to visit Dwarf Labs: a CGI animation studio in Montpellier, just off the French Mediterranean seashore. Dwarf’s ambition is to create world-class computer-generated imagery that appeals to audiences of all ages.
Redshark’s VFX Columnist -HaZ interviews the founder and man behind the VFX Learning Open Source Project, an idea that could well be a game changer in the visual effects industry especially as demand for talent is ever increasing
In Part 1 of this 3 part series about applying for Jobs in the VFX Industry, RedShark's reporter HaZ, uses his experience as a VFX Supervisor and Producer to explain what he looks for in the in an application: what really works to get his attention - and what turns him off
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55677) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53984) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51554) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11131) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 9 Jan 2018 - (6322) Hands-on with the Panasonic GH5S
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (247) Hasselblad’s new HD6-400c: a 400 megapixel multi-shot beast
- Thursday 18 Jan 2018 - (627) Shooting The Expanse on Cooke 5/i Primes
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (923) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1342) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1493) Telestream Switch 4: your QuickTime Player Pro 7 replacement