Hasraf Dulull - known in the industry as HaZ, is a widely experienced freelance Visual Effects Supervisor and Director. He started his career in video games creating cinematic CG sequences before moving into Film Visual Effects and Compositing which later lead him to becoming a VFX Supervisor / Producer and being nominated for several awards for visual effects.
In his spare time he is also RedShark's senior VFX reporter.
The Beyond is the first feature film written, directed, produced and edited by long-standing RedShark contributor HaZ Dulull. Here he explains why he chose to complete the whole project, editing and all, in DaVinci Resolve 14.
Redshark’s VFX Reporter HaZ takes a trip to Montpelier to visit Dwarf Labs: a CGI animation studio in Montpellier, just off the French Mediterranean seashore. Dwarf’s ambition is to create world-class computer-generated imagery that appeals to audiences of all ages.
Redshark’s VFX Columnist -HaZ interviews the founder and man behind the VFX Learning Open Source Project, an idea that could well be a game changer in the visual effects industry especially as demand for talent is ever increasing
In Part 1 of this 3 part series about applying for Jobs in the VFX Industry, RedShark's reporter HaZ, uses his experience as a VFX Supervisor and Producer to explain what he looks for in the in an application: what really works to get his attention - and what turns him off
- Sunday 4 Mar 2018 - (46969) What's the difference between Consumer and Pro graphics cards?
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (30867) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (27845) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Monday 5 Mar 2018 - (16895) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Wednesday 7 Mar 2018 - (4745) Roger Deakins finally just won an Oscar. Here's his story
- Saturday 17 Mar 2018 - (731) Can we finally define what 'cinematic' is? [Opinion]
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1462) Sharp's 8C-B60A 8K camera: We see some exclusive new footage
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1681) Fiilex Q8 travel: The best variable colour LED light we've tested so far
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1182) CGI can make duvets as well as war machines
- Thursday 15 Mar 2018 - (1496) RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers