Phil Rhodes is a Cinematographer, Technologist, Writer and above all Communicator. Never afraid to speak his mind, and always worth listening to, he's a frequent contributor to RedShark.
The best camera in the world isn't much use if you don't know what to do with it. Even less so if you haven't got a place to film with it in. In the first part of a major series on technique, Phil Rhodes begins with the often frustrating task of finding locations.
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35296) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33244) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8307) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7076) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (6462) This is the most impressive photo of a cat taken on a phone we have ever seen
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (396) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (1982) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (2517) Significant performance increases are promised with Intel's 9th Gen. Coffee Lake refresh
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (3887) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (5480) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?