Phil Rhodes is a Cinematographer, Technologist, Writer and above all Communicator. Never afraid to speak his mind, and always worth listening to, he's a frequent contributor to RedShark.
We've been talking a lot about emotional response recently on RedShark with reference to pristine imagery. But it seems that sometimes the worse the footage looks, the better the audience response. And now you can try it for yourself with Rarevisions' VHS Camcorder app!
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35295) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33244) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8303) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7070) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (6461) This is the most impressive photo of a cat taken on a phone we have ever seen
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (393) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (1969) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (2511) Significant performance increases are promised with Intel's 9th Gen. Coffee Lake refresh
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (3880) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (5458) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?