Phil Rhodes is a Cinematographer, Technologist, Writer and above all Communicator. Never afraid to speak his mind, and always worth listening to, he's a frequent contributor to RedShark.
Zoom, the company that has become synonimous with low cost yet capable portable audio recorders for film and video use, has announced its latest recorder, which likely ticks a lot of boxes for a certain level of film professional and production.
Imagine camera people and departments sharing in the residual income of projects. It's a reality for the German Society of Cinematographers, but can it happen further afield?
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47598) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8506) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7751) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7018) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5292) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (70) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (364) Ignite Express: a very capable set of free plugins
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (779) When a lens is more than just a lens: Introducing ZEISS eXtended Data [Sponsored]
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (702) How the DSLR revolution changed the way we look at cameras — part 2
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (554) The Core SWX Bolt 250 - smaller and lighter, it's the ideal on camera light