Patrick Jong Taylor
Patrick Jong Taylor is former North American Editor of RedShark Media. He is currently the Director of Strategy at bigSTORY, a consultancy specializing in story-based analysis, strategy and production for corporate clients.
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (19041) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (10015) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (9877) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8944) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6229) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (147) Amazing video showing the secrets of capturing a falcon in flight
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (744) Lightworks 14.5 adds 70 new features
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (1162) Traditional techniques make First Man an immersive and authentic cinematic experience
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (1002) Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (803) We are getting closer to being able to build a big, bad ARM based workstation, assuming we could ever get software for it!
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video