Patrick Jong Taylor
Patrick Jong Taylor is former North American Editor of RedShark Media. He is currently the Director of Strategy at bigSTORY, a consultancy specializing in story-based analysis, strategy and production for corporate clients.
- Sunday 4 Mar 2018 - (46943) What's the difference between Consumer and Pro graphics cards?
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (30842) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (27798) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Monday 5 Mar 2018 - (16881) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Friday 2 Mar 2018 - (9862) Buying your own Alexa is much easier than you think
- Saturday 17 Mar 2018 - (466) Can we finally define what 'cinematic' is? [Opinion]
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1204) Sharp's 8C-B60A 8K camera: We see some exclusive new footage
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1465) Fiilex Q8 travel: The best variable colour LED light we've tested so far
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1093) CGI can make duvets as well as war machines
- Thursday 15 Mar 2018 - (1383) RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video