We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to email@example.com
While the consumer press zeroed in their attention on the HomePod, the big news from Apple as far as our area of the industry goes was the surprise unveiling of a new $4999 iMac Pro. All this and more from WWDC 2017 in our comprehensive roundup by K Stewart.
With the new film, Blade Runner 2046 on the way later this year, Ridley Scott’s original Blade Runner is a rich source of inspiration for many young filmmakers. Recently we highlighted the one-man CGI approach, but here Luka Hrgović and Dino Julius show how they took the optical, in-camera approach with their short, Slice of Life.
RedShark Review: Brett Danton tried out the new Blackmagic Davinci Resolve grading panels and, within five minutes, was wondering how he had ever lived without them. This does for Resolve what the Wacom tablet did for Photoshop.
Imagineer’s Mocha VR is being used by an increasing number of production houses as 360/VR filmmaking is officially entering the mainstream, so the Imagineer team recently sat down with three early adopters to learn more about their experiences in 360° video production and post.
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11878) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9641) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8427) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7679) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6720) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (327) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (878) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (856) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (2438) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (1030) Netflix takes TV interactive