We're on the look-out for new writing talent to join the RedShark line-up.
Send your proposals, outlines or complete articles to email@example.com
RedShark Review: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. With the popular editing software sold to Magix Software, many were in doubt as to its long term future. Now the company has shown its hand in what promises to be a major overhaul. Dave Smith from Australian Video Camera takes a closer look at this eagerly awaited upgrade.
RedShark review: Deep insight. SGO - makers of the high end finishing editorial solution Mistika has recently released a free edition of their system: Mistika Insight, which can now be downloaded from their website. Arthur Ditner takes a closer look at what the package has to offer.
Ever increasing resolutions and complexity introduced by new technology such as HDR means that the post production world is constantly having to evolve to ensure a smooth ride. Adam Hamer takes a look at the current state of play.
It is vital to determine well in advance of heading to any location — regardless of the pressure of demanding clients or real-world danger — the specific gear I’m going to need to accomplish my mission. And there’s only one effective way to do that: reverse engineering. By Jody Eldred.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47354) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 6 Sep 2017 - (11661) Venice is the new 6K full frame CineAlta camera from Sony
- Tuesday 5 Sep 2017 - (11463) Sony RX0: probably the best action cam so far!
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8261) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7317) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (887) The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (608) Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (577) RØDE goes wireless for vocal performance
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (1143) Metadata capable lenses from Zeiss help to smooth post workflows [video]
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (2556) The latest from Blackmagic Design at IBC 2017 [video]