David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17937) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Sunday 8 Dec 2019 - (15853) The cinematic camera debate: When are three chips better than one?
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (8356) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (6374) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (4743) Learn precisely how to colour grade in this comprehensive new tutorial series
- Saturday 14 Dec 2019 - (80) Shooting digital is efficient in ways we could only dream of with film
- Friday 13 Dec 2019 - (351) Atomos brings multi-cam switching to the Shogun 7
- Friday 13 Dec 2019 - (1225) Speed or reliability: Which is most important in a computer?
- Friday 13 Dec 2019 - (1096) The Sensel Morph is an incredibly clever new control surface
- Thursday 12 Dec 2019 - (1544) Beware the Frankencamera. It might be costing you more than you think [Opinion]