David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
RED's Hydrogen is not just a smartphone or even primarily a phone at all. And that's the key to understanding its potential: this could be a whole new mobile computing platform with an unprecedented degree of flexibility and expansion.
- Tuesday 8 Aug 2017 - (11156) Why AMD’s Ryzen Threadripper is such a big deal
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (10840) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7172) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Sunday 6 Aug 2017 - (6844) The Practical Guide to Lighting on a Budget - Part One
- Monday 14 Aug 2017 - (5039) Five misconceptions about filming today
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (188) Watching the eclipse in 4K timelapse [video]
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (618) Getting your cables in a twist. There's a lot more to them than you might think
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (4733) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Thursday 17 Aug 2017 - (509) Streamlining your workflow with metadata
- Thursday 17 Aug 2017 - (1705) Are the fabled Processor Wars back again?