David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Several of our esteemed fellow publications are carrying a story about RED's MiniMags and a third party supplier of storage mags that are alleged to be compatible. But there's nothing new about this situation and RED should not have to defend itself against accusations of overpricing. Here's why
- Saturday 17 Aug 2019 - (33933) This is how you animate an eyeball. (This is the best 3D animation we've ever seen.)
- Monday 12 Aug 2019 - (13909) BMPCC 6K: We have one, and here are our first impressions
- Thursday 8 Aug 2019 - (11127) Blackmagic's new BMPCC 6K is here!
- Thursday 8 Aug 2019 - (10520) Liveblog - New Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K with EF Mount
- Thursday 15 Aug 2019 - (7864) This might be the most powerful workstation you can buy
- Wednesday 21 Aug 2019 - (617) Rotating tape heads were necessary at the time but nobody's sorry to see them go
- Tuesday 20 Aug 2019 - (370) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2019!
- Tuesday 20 Aug 2019 - (647) Increasing diversity in the VFX industry - there's a long way to go
- Tuesday 20 Aug 2019 - (2685) Atomos Shogun 7 - Is this the best on-camera monitor-recorder you can buy?
- Monday 19 Aug 2019 - (1499) Video over IP is the last standard you'll ever need [sponsored]