Retired freelance TV commercial and documentory producer/director/camera/editor
Over the past year, I’ve been assembling a great little modular HD video camera which can be used on a tripod, on your shoulder or stripped down for light weight ‘run-n-gun’ applications. It suits both high end ‘pro-sumer’ as well as ‘professional’ HD video applications and I’d like to now share my results with you. A special project report from RedShark contributor Craig Marshall.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47538) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 6 Sep 2017 - (11854) Venice is the new 6K full frame CineAlta camera from Sony
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8467) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7663) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (6958) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Thursday 21 Sep 2017 - (276) How the DSLR revolution changed the way we look at cameras — part 2
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (363) The Core SWX Bolt 250 - smaller and lighter, it's the ideal on camera light
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (1255) Ladies and gentlemen, we are photo-real objects floating in space
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (938) Cinemartin's Eclipse monitor: slim, light, and bright
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (2273) Your new, $149 film scanner from Nikon