Retired freelance TV commercial and documentory producer/director/camera/editor
Over the past year, I’ve been assembling a great little modular HD video camera which can be used on a tripod, on your shoulder or stripped down for light weight ‘run-n-gun’ applications. It suits both high end ‘pro-sumer’ as well as ‘professional’ HD video applications and I’d like to now share my results with you. A special project report from RedShark contributor Craig Marshall.
- Saturday 12 May 2018 - (24613) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 - (18241) Apple's incredible 2020 transformation
- Monday 21 May 2018 - (15257) RED's entire camera line-up is changing. Simpler model range; lower prices
- Sunday 20 May 2018 - (11711) Red's Hydrogen phone is real and is "the beginning of a very long programme"
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - (11501) Avid Media Composer: Is it still relevant after all these years?
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (616) Amazing motorsports footage in this weeks Social Media Follower of the Week!
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (611) Essentials of the Sony Venice: Workflow
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (1056) 8K is good, even for people who will never use it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1663) New lightweight and rugged high-end primes announced by Zeiss
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1263) You cannot trust your ears, and we can prove it