John McCabeJohn McCabe has been writing about automobiles and technology for the past two decades. He is also a filmmaker working on his first feature movie (more information is available at http://www.nerd.film). While John has written about many topics over his career, he still has a terrible time writing about himself in the third person, so he is leaving it at this.
- Saturday 15 Jun 2019 - (20593) What's it like using a top-end camera (the Sony F65) on a low-budget indie film?
- Friday 14 Jun 2019 - (18114) Here's what happens when DJI and GoPro go head to head
- Saturday 22 Jun 2019 - (10905) How to Make a DCP (Digital Cinema Package)
- Monday 17 Jun 2019 - (6690) Can the DJI Osmo Action cam beat the GoPro Hero 7?
- Saturday 15 Jun 2019 - (6439) This is why we don't do camera "shoot-outs"
- Wednesday 26 Jun 2019 - (345) How to make an impressively deepfake Tom Cruise
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (663) Raspberry Pi now available in new 4K flavour
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (992) Accusonus announces ERA 4, possibly the most simple to use, yet advanced, audio plugins we've seen
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (591) Live from Berlin - Live Production and Streaming for video makers
- Tuesday 25 Jun 2019 - (4966) The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 is an entirely new genre of camera
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video