Chris has been working in the broadcast industry for over 30 years, a lot of it as an editor, camera operator, sound recordist and troubleshooter. He has an unrequited love of technology and a loathing of tomatoes.
Love it or hate it, the subscription software model is here to stay. But whichever side of the fence you sit, there are some potential pitfalls when it comes to future software support. And it could affect a lot more than just your editing software.
- Saturday 17 Aug 2019 - (33924) This is how you animate an eyeball. (This is the best 3D animation we've ever seen.)
- Monday 12 Aug 2019 - (13908) BMPCC 6K: We have one, and here are our first impressions
- Thursday 8 Aug 2019 - (11126) Blackmagic's new BMPCC 6K is here!
- Thursday 8 Aug 2019 - (10520) Liveblog - New Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K with EF Mount
- Thursday 15 Aug 2019 - (7862) This might be the most powerful workstation you can buy
- Wednesday 21 Aug 2019 - (594) Rotating tape heads were necessary at the time but nobody's sorry to see them go
- Tuesday 20 Aug 2019 - (364) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2019!
- Tuesday 20 Aug 2019 - (641) Increasing diversity in the VFX industry - there's a long way to go
- Tuesday 20 Aug 2019 - (2669) Atomos Shogun 7 - Is this the best on-camera monitor-recorder you can buy?
- Monday 19 Aug 2019 - (1487) Video over IP is the last standard you'll ever need [sponsored]