Jim Marks has been mucking about with cameras and light for just under thirty years.
He began life as a sculptor, became a photographer and then retrained as a film maker at the Google University.
He has spent far too much money on an unhealthy amount of kit over the years and has never owned a PC, though recently he’s been having impure thoughts about a Surface Book 2.
As an ambassador for the new Panasonic GH5S, Jim Marks has had plenty of time to get valuable hands-on experience with the new videocentric camera and has some great insights into the way it will perform when it goes on general release at the end of the month.
- Saturday 22 Sep 2018 - (38238) The Beginner's Guide to LUTs
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8830) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (7723) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7686) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (4613) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (400) Panasonic leaps into full-frame with brand new mirrorless cameras
- Tuesday 25 Sep 2018 - (1574) Should you upgrade to iPhone XS? Is it the video and photo powerhouse that Apple claims?
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (401) Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1607) RED's new HDR showreel is high resolution video at its most eye-catching
- Monday 24 Sep 2018 - (1889) Science fiction doesn't always have the best ideas