Jim Marks has been mucking about with cameras and light for just under thirty years.
He began life as a sculptor, became a photographer and then retrained as a film maker at the Google University.
He has spent far too much money on an unhealthy amount of kit over the years and has never owned a PC, though recently he’s been having impure thoughts about a Surface Book 2.
As an ambassador for the new Panasonic GH5S, Jim Marks has had plenty of time to get valuable hands-on experience with the new videocentric camera and has some great insights into the way it will perform when it goes on general release at the end of the month.
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55624) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53960) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51489) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11096) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Wednesday 3 Jan 2018 - (6793) Defying the skeptics: why shooting ENG with a S35 camera works very well indeed
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (408) NewTek converters and cameras learn new tricks
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (865) CES 2018: essential releases, trends & more
- Wednesday 17 Jan 2018 - (1161) Telestream Switch 4: your QuickTime Player Pro 7 replacement
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (1020) Remember the Apertus AXIOM? Here's the latest update
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (3668) What is the state of the art in PC graphics?