Sarah Redohl is an award-winning new media journalist focusing on mobile and 360 experiences. Her work has been featured on the Travel Channel, National Public Radio and the Washington Post, among others. She has also been recognized as one of Folio: Magazine’s 15 Under 30 young professionals driving media’s next-gen innovation.
Mozilla just announced its Firefox Reality browser for standalone VR and AR headsets. But, that particular brand of WebVR is just one of many approaches. Here’s what browsing might look like in VR, and since everything we do these days is in a web browser, this really matters...
- Saturday 12 May 2018 - (24613) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 - (18241) Apple's incredible 2020 transformation
- Monday 21 May 2018 - (15257) RED's entire camera line-up is changing. Simpler model range; lower prices
- Sunday 20 May 2018 - (11711) Red's Hydrogen phone is real and is "the beginning of a very long programme"
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - (11504) Avid Media Composer: Is it still relevant after all these years?
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (619) Amazing motorsports footage in this weeks Social Media Follower of the Week!
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (612) Essentials of the Sony Venice: Workflow
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (1059) 8K is good, even for people who will never use it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1664) New lightweight and rugged high-end primes announced by Zeiss
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1264) You cannot trust your ears, and we can prove it