Sarah Redohl is an award-winning new media journalist focusing on mobile and 360 experiences. Her work has been featured on the Travel Channel, National Public Radio and the Washington Post, among others. She has also been recognized as one of Folio: Magazine’s 15 Under 30 young professionals driving media’s next-gen innovation.
- Sunday 19 Nov 2017 - (22444) Is it time to change the rules of editing?
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15920) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (7124) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (7066) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Thursday 9 Nov 2017 - (7041) Amazing AI algorithm enhances photos with sci-fi like accuracy
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (632) This realtime 3D face capture with the iPhone X offers intriguing possibilities
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (495) How artificial intelligence works — part 2
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (1131) Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (730) How many cameras should you take to Mars?
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (6876) iPhone X: The definitive review