Sarah Redohl is an award-winning new media journalist focusing on mobile and 360 experiences. Her work has been featured on the Travel Channel, National Public Radio and the Washington Post, among others. She has also been recognized as one of Folio: Magazine’s 15 Under 30 young professionals driving media’s next-gen innovation.
Mozilla just announced its Firefox Reality browser for standalone VR and AR headsets. But, that particular brand of WebVR is just one of many approaches. Here’s what browsing might look like in VR, and since everything we do these days is in a web browser, this really matters...
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35480) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33292) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8404) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7250) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (6565) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (451) The iPhone XS series is now definitively the fastest smartphone you can buy
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (565) Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2158) We pay homage to some of the greatest 'long takes' in cinema
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (1071) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2793) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]