Neil is a UK-based director of photography who has worked in the USA, Europe and Japan. Upcoming features he shot include The Little Mermaid with Academy Award winner Shirley MacLaine, and supernatural thriller Heretiks with Michael Ironside. He has photographed another half-dozen independent features, innumerable shorts, several music promos and two multi-award-winning short-form action/adventure series. In the last couple of years Neil has been nominated for nine Best Cinematography awards and took home the gong at Festigious International Film Festival 2016 for his work on the short drama Night Owls. Second only to his love of cinematography is his passion for sharing his knowledge of it on his blog neiloseman.com and his Instagram feed.
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35477) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33292) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8402) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7230) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (6539) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (396) The iPhone XS series is now definitively the fastest smartphone you can buy
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (549) Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2072) We pay homage to some of the greatest 'long takes' in cinema
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (1051) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2779) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]