Oliver Peters is a veteran editor, colorist, and post production consultant. He is also a contributor to various industry publications writing about production and technology topics. He may be contacted through his website at oliverpeters.com
RedShark Review: As Apple's iOS platform becomes more powerful, applications for it begin to rival the power and complexity of desktop software. LumaFusion is a recently introduced nonlinear video editing product from Luma Touch and it's rapidly on the way to becoming a viable alternative.
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33580) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31058) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29238) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (25001) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9764) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Sunday 17 Dec 2017 - (7076) Christmas gifts for the camera crew
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (934) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1576) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1677) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1315) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles