Oliver Peters is a veteran editor, colorist, and post production consultant. He is also a contributor to various industry publications writing about production and technology topics. He may be contacted through his website at oliverpeters.com
RedShark Review: Once Apple pulled the plug on QuickTime Player Pro 7, the industry started to look elsewhere for a media tool for the proper playback, inspection and encoding of media files. For many, that new multipurpose application has become Telestream’s Switch.
RedShark Review: As Apple's iOS platform becomes more powerful, applications for it begin to rival the power and complexity of desktop software. LumaFusion is a recently introduced nonlinear video editing product from Luma Touch and it's rapidly on the way to becoming a viable alternative.
- Sunday 18 Feb 2018 - (81241) Five top tips for colorists
- Sunday 11 Feb 2018 - (35763) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field
- Monday 19 Feb 2018 - (7907) 6 great things we've discovered about DaVinci Resolve
- Thursday 15 Feb 2018 - (5979) You've never seen New York like this: Phil Holland used 3x 8K MONSTRO cameras for this shoot
- Friday 9 Feb 2018 - (5595) Will the Alexa LF make large-format the new normal?
- Wednesday 21 Feb 2018 - (1166) Panasonic announces the worlds first 8K, 60 fps, HDR global shutter CMOS
- Wednesday 21 Feb 2018 - (444) How to set up a neutral-sounding edit room with IK Multimedia's ARC 2.5 system
- Wednesday 21 Feb 2018 - (798) Will VR affect the fate of the world?
- Tuesday 20 Feb 2018 - (772) Here are some important tips for good framing and staging
- Tuesday 20 Feb 2018 - (896) Everything you need to know about colour resolution