Oliver Peters is a veteran editor, colorist, and post production consultant. He is also a contributor to various industry publications writing about production and technology topics. He may be contacted through his website at oliverpeters.com
RedShark Review: Once Apple pulled the plug on QuickTime Player Pro 7, the industry started to look elsewhere for a media tool for the proper playback, inspection and encoding of media files. For many, that new multipurpose application has become Telestream’s Switch.
RedShark Review: As Apple's iOS platform becomes more powerful, applications for it begin to rival the power and complexity of desktop software. LumaFusion is a recently introduced nonlinear video editing product from Luma Touch and it's rapidly on the way to becoming a viable alternative.
- Friday 6 Apr 2018 - (29515) Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema Camera is now a real thing
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28240) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 9 Apr 2018 - (27322) The 4K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, quite probably, changes everything!
- Sunday 8 Apr 2018 - (24472) Sony FS5 II - Sony's camera gets upgraded with VENICE like colour science
- Saturday 7 Apr 2018 - (16940) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (307) If filmmakers don't embrace 8K, everyone else will!
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (750) This Kickstarter project makes old film cameras into digital ones!
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (822) iZotope show us just why its software is so good
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (794) Could standalone headsets transform VR?
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (1012) These 16mm cameras changed the face of television production