Oliver Peters is a veteran editor, colorist, and post production consultant. He is also a contributor to various industry publications writing about production and technology topics. He may be contacted through his website at oliverpeters.com
RedShark Review: As Apple's iOS platform becomes more powerful, applications for it begin to rival the power and complexity of desktop software. LumaFusion is a recently introduced nonlinear video editing product from Luma Touch and it's rapidly on the way to becoming a viable alternative.
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11210) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (10986) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (8229) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7533) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Monday 14 Aug 2017 - (5624) Five misconceptions about filming today
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (328) Why film the real world when you can make up completely new ones?
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (438) Stock footage is the key to making quality commercial video on-budget [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (540) How post production keeps up with the pace of technology
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (728) Can you spot post colourisation?
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (841) How IBC stays ahead of the curve