I’ve been travelling the world to capturing the stories of some of the world’s most iconic brands for more than 20 years – think Emirates, Virgin and the like.
Artistry sits at the heart of everything I do. For me, it’s not just about capturing motion and stills, it’s in adding a new dimension to the visual aesthetic to tell a brand’s story in a way that’s truly unmistakable while possessing the technical know-how to seamlessly bring it all together. I'm always looking for new technology to push the boundaries.
I also lecture for some of the most respected global creative agencies and photographic brands.
My work has received awards in various elements of creativity or technical achievement in both stills and motion.
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47354) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 6 Sep 2017 - (11661) Venice is the new 6K full frame CineAlta camera from Sony
- Tuesday 5 Sep 2017 - (11463) Sony RX0: probably the best action cam so far!
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8261) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7316) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (843) The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (603) Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (576) RØDE goes wireless for vocal performance
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (1141) Metadata capable lenses from Zeiss help to smooth post workflows [video]
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (2554) The latest from Blackmagic Design at IBC 2017 [video]