I’ve been travelling the world to capturing the stories of some of the world’s most iconic brands for more than 20 years – think Emirates, Virgin and the like.
Artistry sits at the heart of everything I do. For me, it’s not just about capturing motion and stills, it’s in adding a new dimension to the visual aesthetic to tell a brand’s story in a way that’s truly unmistakable while possessing the technical know-how to seamlessly bring it all together. I'm always looking for new technology to push the boundaries.
I also lecture for some of the most respected global creative agencies and photographic brands.
My work has received awards in various elements of creativity or technical achievement in both stills and motion.
- Saturday 15 Jul 2017 - (20600) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Tuesday 18 Jul 2017 - (11438) The real purpose of the RED Hydrogen smartphone
- Saturday 22 Jul 2017 - (11201) Steadicam: The device that changed filmmaking forever
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (9194) Samsung launches HDR LED cinema screen
- Thursday 20 Jul 2017 - (8375) Why the Moon landing was not a hoax filmed in slow motion
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (111) Using the ARRI Alexa Mini as a stills camera
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (748) Nikon celebrates 100th birthday by announcing the Nikon D850
- Tuesday 25 Jul 2017 - (3229) Canon’s CN-E 18-80mm: a lot of lens for the money
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1078) Filmmakers love retro lenses... how about retro cameras?
- Monday 24 Jul 2017 - (1923) Sony FS5 update adds ability to change minimum ISO and more