I’ve been travelling the world to capturing the stories of some of the world’s most iconic brands for more than 20 years – think Emirates, Virgin and the like.
Artistry sits at the heart of everything I do. For me, it’s not just about capturing motion and stills, it’s in adding a new dimension to the visual aesthetic to tell a brand’s story in a way that’s truly unmistakable while possessing the technical know-how to seamlessly bring it all together. I'm always looking for new technology to push the boundaries.
I also lecture for some of the most respected global creative agencies and photographic brands.
My work has received awards in various elements of creativity or technical achievement in both stills and motion.
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (12196) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 24 Jun 2017 - (11828) When NASA calls a camera revolutionary, it really means it
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (9365) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (8519) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (8034) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 28 Jun 2017 - (192) Waking up the workflow [sponsored]
- Wednesday 28 Jun 2017 - (1131) Coupling the GH5 with a Ninja Inferno
- Wednesday 28 Jun 2017 - (998) JMR unveils three new SiloStor PCI Express SSD cards
- Tuesday 27 Jun 2017 - (4066) Looks like RED is up to something *really* big
- Tuesday 27 Jun 2017 - (645) Why reviews can only give you part of the story