Peter Gardner has spent 20 years working within the audio industry, from an early live sound background through to devloping and writing about IT solutions in the studio. A background that also has given growth over the years, to a great enthusiasm for anything new that combines music and technology.
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63921) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24601) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11324) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7936) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6777) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (84) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (498) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1443) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (782) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (710) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative