Adrian has been writing about the media industry for 20 years in a wide number of leading publications. He is a longstanding member of The IBC and ISE Daily teams, International Editor for CinemaEditor, award winning film critic, conference moderator and copywriter of white papers, press releases and marketing materials for a wide range of organisations. He lives in Liverpool and absolutely loves it.
The headlong rush to digital has prolonged, even reinvigorated, the life of 35mm feature film, brought vinyl back into fashion and provoked a retro hankering for the tangible nature of analogue media. One of the latest to catch this wave is an attempt to wed the experience of composing with older reflex cameras with a digital output.
When the Canon ME20F-SH was unveiled it wowed us with its incredible low light abilities. Now Canon has gone one step further and increased the ISO of the chip and given it the ability to record at 100fps. Low light shooting never looked so good!
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (50068) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28437) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12304) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (8214) Is Resolve 15 now the ultimate "hero suite"?
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (7779) Lightworks is so efficient you can edit 8K on a laptop!
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (425) Slow, Stalled and Stuck Media Files? Why FTP is no longer the best solution [sponsored]
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (598) This could be good news for anyone who uses photo sharing sites
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (595) Adorama CEO talks about how the NYC-based reseller is adapting to the younger generation of filmmakers
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (1806) Fuji X-H1 music video first - footage and background story
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (2141) Are some vintage lenses a risk to health?