I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (50068) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28437) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12304) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (8214) Is Resolve 15 now the ultimate "hero suite"?
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (7776) Lightworks is so efficient you can edit 8K on a laptop!
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (424) Slow, Stalled and Stuck Media Files? Why FTP is no longer the best solution [sponsored]
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (596) This could be good news for anyone who uses photo sharing sites
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (594) Adorama CEO talks about how the NYC-based reseller is adapting to the younger generation of filmmakers
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (1804) Fuji X-H1 music video first - footage and background story
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (2137) Are some vintage lenses a risk to health?