I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42780) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12136) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7756) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (6934) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4871) If you love electronic music, you'll love this
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (271) Why can't we just have one lens mount?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (654) iRig Pro Duo I/O: A Dual audio interface that fits into your pocket
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2906) The HP DreamColor Z31x Studio: The perfect budget precision colour grading monitor?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2003) Here's a great example of how you can make a living from low budget filmmaking
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4764) What's it like to own the original ARRI Alexa?