I worked for 5 and a half years for a local broadcast TV station in Northern California, and worked at Apple Inc. for 15 years. I served for several years on a board of directors for a local Community Cable TV Foundation. I currently work as a freelance video professional doing camera work and editing for non profits and government clients in Northern California, and am also part of the team at Sacramento Video Streaming Services where I help support video software and do camera work. I also worked on the release of “Steve Jobs The Lost Interview"
Into the top half of our Top Ten countdown and this opinion piece from Clayton Moore: Ahead of a significant Apple event on Thursday (this was back in October) he wondered how the company's wildly successful efforts in the consumer space could point to a future NLE resurgence and the rebirth of Final Cut Pro.
- Sunday 15 Mar 2020 - (61655) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Thursday 19 Mar 2020 - (17622) This clever new algorithm can make 3D objects from 2D photos
- Sunday 22 Mar 2020 - (15897) 61 years ago the biggest industry advance ever was revealed at NAB
- Friday 20 Mar 2020 - (8802) FPGAs are already amazing. This one shows us the future
- Saturday 14 Mar 2020 - (6873) 65mm film sales are at an all time high. Why?
- Saturday 28 Mar 2020 - (807) SSL 2+ is a chunky professional audio interface with the irresistible bonus of that “SSL Sound”
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (619) Your computer could be part of valuable research into Covid-19
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (1406) Tourbox: The control surface you can use for anything?
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (2791) New compression tech turns existing codecs on their head
- Thursday 26 Mar 2020 - (778) NAB NY is looking good, but faces challenges [Opinion]